Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growell
    replied
    Thanks mate i take a look struggling to decide which led to buy looking at sf2000 mars 2000 vipraspectra p2000 or a bava 480 i like the bava but any input would help mate thanks

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much. I use LED, 2x60w TGL Star COBs anf just switched from a 250w HLG from a TGL 240. Nutes are biobizz lineup, together with biosys from ecothrive witch I just started a week ago. Growing in biobizz lightmix.

• growell
    replied
    wow mate some nice plants on all pics what lights are u useing and what u feeding if u dont mind mate thanks swegrow

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Damn those look great for 4 weeks old!

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    These are unknown autos from sweet seeds "mix pack". Just about 4 weeks old. Put them in the small alcove in the back of the grow room and let them mind their own business. I started to feed them a microbial tea (biosys) 5 days ago and they actually doubled in size and height since then. Crazy.

*The bottles sticking up are for slow feeding. I put them in once or twice a week since I can barely reach to the back of the grow room without removing most of the plants.
    Last edited by swegrow; 09-03-2020, 11:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Chemdawg auto 7 weeks old. Still some time left to bulk up!

Also lost my first plant due to root rot. I tried growing in a plastic bucket (20) with holes drilled in the bottom. Bad idea!
    Last edited by swegrow; 08-31-2020, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I will!

• 420chicano
    commented on 's reply
    Do it Sargent!!
    Then Report back that’s an Order the Growing Community World Depends on your findings and God Speed to you Sir!,

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    I have a 1x1x2 meter tent and I think 4 plants is possible. Have not done it but I think others have. Good luck.

• swegrow
    replied
    Got a question for you all. Ive been growing autos indoors this year. Next grow in a couple of months I will switch to photoperiod. My growspace is 1x1m with a 2x2 feet extra alcove in the back. Im thinking of 2-4 plants, Ive got 7gallon fabric pots Im going to use. I want a few big and well trained plants, and height is no problem since I got atleast 7.2" to the ceiling.

How many would you do in that space? And veg for how long? 2-3 months maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Better than Christmas

• swegrow
    replied
    New light up and running.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Sounds great to me LOL someday i will replace my vipars

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal - Is that a pro lamp? I found a guy on instagram from my area who puts them together himself and got me one for a decent price. Could not resist! =)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X