Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Got it! Im putting together some wooden blocks or something later today to even it out. Thank you!

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    @SoOrbudal - Yeah, its a jungle of information out there regarding LED lights. I will have to do some experimentation I think. Yes, they will finish in there. Getting one more light to get a better spread later on.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    swegrow, that sounds like a very nice light, you should do good.
    You just want your whole canopy even, so your plants are all the same distance from your light.
    I've had to put books an such under mine, if they weren't all the same height, just so it wood be an even canopy.
    A good breeze always helps.
    Your gonna do fine.
    GoodLuck swegrow.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good from here with the platform. I'm not real up on the lighting what's new today will be improved next week things change so fast anymore. Are you going to grow them all in that space or move to a tent?

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
    Looking great, can you tell us more about your light? TLG I've never heard of, I've heard of HLG, Is yours the same kind?
    Does yours have a dimmer?
    Cant tell much about your picture, but one plant looks pretty close, to your light.
    Anyway, I'm sure you will do just fine,
    GoodLuck
    Ps, it would be nice if you could put your shorter plants on something, to get them all receiving the same amount of light. Fabric pots sure need to be off the floor, helps them to dry out quicker, and breathe better.

Thanks! Check out https://www.todogrowled.com/gb/

I had not heard anything about them before. I found a growstore just a 10 min drive away, got there and talked to the man. He swears by them, got me a good deal and so far I think its good, I dont have anything to compare with though =)

Good point. I built a wooden platform to get them up a couple of inches and to allow the air to move better. You think thats enough?

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    Great start there swegrow I enjoy seeing new growers have their grow pretty much together on track, shows you did research on what the plant basic needs are soooo refreshing Lots of good folks here will help with your questions. You got a nice little setup and autos look healthy. Man this techie stuff is really something to us old farmers like automation/Jetsons LOL. Good luck your on the way.
    Thank you so much! We got the amazon alexa last christmas from brother in law, newer really used it up until now though =)

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
    Looks like your having fun swegrow - setup looks great - me, I like to grow autoflowers as well. I have grown Colorado Cookies before - I bet your tallest plant in the back right corner is the Cookies.
    Any plans on topping?
    Good luck growing.

Thanks! Actually that is a critical orange punch, I have one more and its like 1/3 of the size. Dont know what happend to that one =)

I did pinch / top them 2 days ago!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Looking great, can you tell us more about your light? TLG I've never heard of, I've heard of HLG, Is yours the same kind?
    Does yours have a dimmer?
    Cant tell much about your picture, but one plant looks pretty close, to your light.
    Anyway, I'm sure you will do just fine,
    GoodLuck
    Ps, it would be nice if you could put your shorter plants on something, to get them all receiving the same amount of light. Fabric pots sure need to be off the floor, helps them to dry out quicker, and breathe better.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 03-14-2020, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Great start there swegrow I enjoy seeing new growers have their grow pretty much together on track, shows you did research on what the plant basic needs are soooo refreshing Lots of good folks here will help with your questions. You got a nice little setup and autos look healthy. Man this techie stuff is really something to us old farmers like automation/Jetsons LOL. Good luck your on the way.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Looks like your having fun swegrow - setup looks great - me, I like to grow autoflowers as well. I have grown Colorado Cookies before - I bet your tallest plant in the back right corner is the Cookies.
    Any plans on topping?
    Good luck growing.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    started a topic Grow diary

Grow diary

Putting up a journal here for discussion and to share knowledge! This is my first indoor grow.
    Modifies our small indoor closet to a growroom, its apx 150x100x230cm.

I use a TGL 220 LED light, a 125mm carbon filter and 2 speed fan. Got a wallmounted fan and also a small usb fan situated between the pots to make sure there is circulation and no stale air down there. Probably overkill for now =)

I got a very small ultrasonic humidifier (also usb) but need to get a proper one soon. Humidity is a bit low. Put in a radiator aswell for the cold winter days, not very good insulation in that space.

Current grow is a bunch of autoflowers. (Dutch passion seeds, Critical orange punch, colorado cookies and brooklyn sunrise) Planted in solo cups 3-4 weeks ago, transplanted 4 of them to 3 gal fabrics 2 weeks ago and the remaining for a week ago. I use biobizz lightmix and I wont add any nutes in yet 1-2 weeks atleast.

Last but not least, I hooked it all up to smartplugs and amazon alexa. Makes it possible to use my phone for timers etc (voice control too but thats not relevant haha). Found a very basic sensor for temp and humidity aswell that I will get soon.

Hope you guys will follow this and I would love everyones input and ideas for further improvements and discussion =)

(I know the ducting could be betterlooking but I was eager to get started when I got all my stuff)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200314_153849.jpg
Views:	1630
Size:	866.0 KB
ID:	383945

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X