Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man she is a big auto, good job lucky you. I've not had a auto that tall yet. My Durban auto was the biggest. I gotta get into my clone tent outdoors on the porch today and do some shifting around need to make room for 1 more clone Girl Scout Cookie that I stupidly saved from a trimming I did. I just love this strain. Great job on your big gal

• swegrow
    replied
    I move around the plants about 2 times a week to check them out and to remove lower fanleaves if needed. This critical orange punch is getting out of hand! Gave her a good trim of the lower branches and fan leaves and staked her up with 4 bamboo sticks. She was about to fall over once the fabric pot dried up. She is not much over 5 weeks old but 3 feet tall and some, might be a heavy yielder, but Im just guessing.

Got all the kitchen herb seeds I ordered today. Mint, basil, parsley, oregano, chives, lemon balm, rosemary and so on.. Planted 24 mints to germinate on the only windowsill thats not occupied yet, and the rest is going in the "greenhouse" tomorrow. Also going to set up the outdoors growbeds.. tomorrow..or the weekend...or sometime soon...I hate digging! =)
    Last edited by swegrow; 04-07-2020, 09:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Budgal - Me too, being isolated at home I germinated all the seeds I had laying around. Just got the outdoor flower seeds left and Im about to get outside and plant them aswell! =)

Daskahn, It gets around freezing temp at night with alot of chilly winds during daytime too. I think I will keep them inside for another week maybe to let them get a tad bigger. Then its moving time!

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    How cold does it get? If the green house is closed it should keep a Herod heat overnight.. plus a little chill causes purple and higher thc

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so excited also I need them outside in the unheated greenhouse but fearful of too many low overnight temps. I'm getting backed up with plants in my veg. tent and flower tent is full. LOL we gonna be busy. I can't seem to cut back starting clones, i'm addicted to clones LOL

• swegrow
    replied
    Got myself a little army of seedlings, and spring is finally here. Good times ahead!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200406_214340.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	566.8 KB
ID:	392197

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Good! =)

Daskahn I read that but im a bit torn, dont want to screw around by doing TOO much experimenting now in the beginning. I will (hopefully?) build some confidence this grow and take alot with me to my 2nd. But thank you for the idea!

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    If you trim the leaves off the lower portion and remove the very small “popcorn” buds it is believe the higher buds will get bigger but I’m not 100% on that

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looks good for now

• swegrow
    replied
    JohnEmad I agree. Might try that out later,

Did some trimming. Im I supposed to do that once they start to flower? She is about 7-10 days in. Guess I will notice. Brooklybn sunrise auto.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    swegrow, It would be real interesting to see the difference between using supplemental UVB light compared to not using it. I am sure someone has done the comparison in a somewhat scientific way. Using clones in 2 different tents with everything the same except the added UVB. This is supposed to account for the more psychoactive properties in weed grown near the equator where UVB is stronger.

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys. Yeah Im doing some yard work and keeping busy. Not much to complain about really =)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's a great video thanks. Friggin bored myself me and hubby just got done watching 2 netflick movies in a row. Yes we've been out also i'm making a run into town going to find some take out food so tired of my own LOL we'll pick up several grams every couple days, i hate it. It was raining up until 1hr ago going out for a walk up and down the road we live on it's alittle over a mile long dirt road. I miss seeing my daughters

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    hang in there swegrow. Spring is here. and with all our free time we can catch up on many of those projects that we set aside.
    hope the light works.

• swegrow
    replied
    Iam so very bored right now. Isolated for 2 weeks. Ive got a cough and a sore throat but apart from that im 100%. And also, even if Im not a big smoker, im out of weed since yesterday.

Filmed my grow room to share with you guys. No reason other than Im bored.

Added a UVB reptile light today. Had it laying around and figured why not. Experimenting is how we learn right?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X