Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    For me it does not help that this person says one thing, and this other person spews conflicting information. So I listen and add all the worst cases together and I see a lot of death in the near future. I have to toss out the info that says this will be over in 2 weeks, aint gonna happen!
    And really the scary part is the shortage in the food supply, I mean we all had to eat before this shit, so what really happened? Where did the food go?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Now there are a ton of variables, last time I tried to hire someone it was extremely hard to find good help. So is it employ A that carries the company, or is employ B or neither of them and both can be easily replaced?

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I am with you, I dont need anything they have bad enuf to risk my life for it. And this crap "if you have had it, go back to work" is BS! At this time I have seen no proof that an immunity is developed, and IF it is it will not last. Other countries are saying those that have had it can get it again!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    There has been a graphic of a cough going over 10 feet, with out a mask of course.
    They say a jogger leaves a trail of droplets behind for the next runner to breath.
    I am glad I have all the land I do, I can go outside and be fairly safe.

• GreenState
    replied
    Hypothetical question..All things being equal(employee qualifications etc.), if employee A has not gotten the covid virus and employee B has gotten and recovered from the virus, how much more, if any is employee B worth to your company?
    And to further, would it violate rights or be discriminatory to : A, have a question on the employment application regarding your history with covid 19; B, hire someone over another based on that history (having antibodies vs. not)
    Food for thought, although I don't think the jury is in yet regarding immunity and covid antibodies
    Last edited by GreenState; 04-16-2020, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I heard today they were discussing runners who are breathing heavily and creating flyaway droplets 💧 that can affect walkers as much as 25 feet away

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    lets hope that's true herbgrower. Seems the world is fed up with waiting and people are starting to go about their business.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    WTF.... if they said “ok, all clear”. Are you going out to a diner or movie or shopping center ? Me and mine are in till next winter !!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    StillHigh1982 reading and watching about this now. There's a lot of mixed messages and folks are getting so restless. Crazy some Govenors are really stiring the pot with how to allow for parital openings. We are sticking to our guns at our house. Ignorance in mass is so dangerous.

• herbgrower
    commented on 's reply
    I am just trying to bring in some positivity.

• herbgrower
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad COVID-19 (to be specific) isn't mutating much and so the scientists have determined its vaccine will be more efficient.

• StillHigh1982
    replied
    I'm right there with ya JohnEmad. I have been in orbit for about 3 weeks now. Sleeping a full 8 hours a night and smoking/reading/watching/eating everything. They are protesting quarantine here in Michigan today. Fools. I want to protest for more quarantine.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    In the propaganda today, "expect this to last through 2022"

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    As long as the “wet” markets in China exist as is (unregulated), yes... this kind of thing can be expected in the future.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, he's PERFECT.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X