Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    "Breakfast of champions" Spit my coffee out.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Rumor has it Czechoslovakia might be a whole lot more fun 👩🏼👩🏼‍🦰👩‍🦳🧝🏼‍♀️

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup You are correct, however farmers are not completely left out in this. All farmers (Banks require it) have insurance protection on their "Crops". True that they will not get market price, if they sell it or give it away there is a monetary value attached to that and is subtracted from any insurance or loss crop payment. Never ending circle jerk that ends up the farmer dumps it or in some cases "slaughter" and all the females had large twin calves next year..... (Or so I'm told) We are depended on the food supply chain and the red tape wrapped around it will hang us.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.livescience.com/29379-in...ke-humans.html Pretty cool, really. Its like a Virus training a host to work for him... Wait.. That's us.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Dodgeball: breakfast of champions. Wait, that doesn't make sense...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Farmers are having to throw away and slaughter food because they can't sell it and I guess the govt. won't give them $ for donating to folks in need.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    don't worry super computers are already making decisions on who is what and how, where etc. we won't need to think for ourselves.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Anyone know the national pastime of Romanovia? Amazing what you pickup while sheltered in.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Yes i always keep it stocked like this. I should take a photo of my two pantries stocked with canned , and dry goods.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Here’s another thing: I ain’t the first in line for the vaccine either... I’m waiting a few months for the lawyers commercials to flood the tv.

“have you taken the Covidex vaccine, if so, you may be entitled to damages” “call 1-800–blah blah. Operators are standing by”

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    My father’s group used hire more mature women in their offices way back when and told me that they would likely not be getting married or pregnant and leaving for 3 months creating a need to train and hire new people. Makes sense LOGICALLY but I’m sure in today’s world that’s a major problem. So I can see the discrimination in that practice ...as a juror

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    By the way T-Rump's snake oil cure failed to do really anything. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-care-in-study Tests also run in Brazil ,"killed a few folks". T-Rump as a doctor? He's fucking fired! https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/h...rus-trump.html

• starramus
    replied
    Did anyone else notice that Dr. Anthony Fauci did not appear at T-Rump's Covid-19 update yesterday? Fauci was about the only one who in the past gave any credible info. T-Rump getting anxious to get back to feeding on the productivity of America's wage slaves. Like Obama said, "we tortured a few folks" T-Rump can say, "we killed a few folks". Anyone willing to sacrifice your lives for Trump, and company profits?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    That looks like a normal freezer to me

• starramus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0800.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	452.8 KB
ID:	395881 All of the food is in my freezer. I fucking confess I am hording along with every one else. My toilet paper stash looks like Fort Knox!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X