Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    I have to ask.....how does one water in a pot like that?

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    Didn't realize you enjoyed that sort of thing! And so early!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Today is going to be bondage day ,I had to raise my lights back to 15 inches the girls shot up so much

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    That thing.......is crazy! I like it.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    It's hard to resist.....just stopped myself..........for now.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still debating on it, but I would like to!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Moving right along.
    What's that? What's that, you ask. Well, it's not technically a Solo cup. Technically, it's a medicine bottle. So what, you ask. You shouldn't ask. I have no answer for you. That one was planted on 01/14.
    Why did I grow in straws? FoSoHoApo. That's why. Growing weed sideways ain't a thing. Well, it wasn't grown horizontally in the straw and is not technically growing sideways. Only out a sideways straw (hole.) A little more purpose to this one. I can see taking a handful of these things and going around plugging walls and trees and such that might give a plant a place to grow. It's not an epiphyte, but grow it like an epiphyte. I'll call it BloFnWe. Doesn't mean anything. I just needed to give it something that looks like an acronym that means something, as I do.
    Hannah was to towel on 01/7. Put to soil on 01/12. Put to FFOF on 01/18.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Ever seen the size of Sasquatch?

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 27 for my Alaskan Purple. The plant in the dwc cup has been bent and tied a couple of times and I took one leaf. The one in the coco, I haven't done anything but water. I may top it tonight, we shall see 🤔

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Your toes overhang your sandals? Is that a Canadian thing?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not touching my roots - it would be like trimming the ends of your toes that are overhanging your sandals.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 23 for the G14 and after a bit of back and forth with the voices between my ears I said screw it “off with her head”. It’s a bit on later side for topping but we’ll see how she reacts.

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    replied
    3 days since we broke ground. Ended up removing the cfls and replaced with my LED on veg only just to see how they do.

Has anybody that’s done this type of grow (in a solo cup start to finish) trimmed the roots over time to avoid root balls/issues?

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    are you going to manifold her? I'm thinking about it the strain is real quick to go into bloom ,I'm expecting to see pistil this week so I dont know

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Tanks, oldjarhead100. I am trying to avoid letting to much old noots build up, but with a couple of my solo cups, I'm less interested in growing for optimal conditions, but rather trying to get away with the things that go wrong with the particular grow styles.

One of my seedlings is straight Ocean Forest, packed in real densely, because I've always read that it's too dense, holds too much water and burns seedlings. So I wanna see how bad it gets. So far, not so bad.

Also with the coco, I'm being lazy about feeding, feeding full strength, and letting it soak up it's excess (only coupla tablespoons, once a coupla days, or something like that). I alternate with straight, ph'd water, and let it dry out, but not wilt.

Again, I want to see what I can get away with and still have a healthy looking plant.

I'll post more details later, but it's been a bear of a week. Crazy busy at work, in addition to my hot water heater at my shop took a dump, and I'm in the middle of redoing the bathroom.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X