Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    my girl is in bloom as well I thought she was to small to manifold so I just topped her good luck with yours

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Poor lil thang will never get the chance to reach her full potential! Lol, that's okay though!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    How cute she is LOL

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 30 for the Gorilla Glue. Good news and bad news.

Good news - I see some hairs starting, so she is starting to flower!

Bad news - I have concerns of rootboundedness. She is looking alright, just not fantastic lol.

In other news, I decided to follow through with my mini quadline. So far, so good lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200130_143630-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	746.7 KB
ID:	371334

Name:	20200130_143641-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	738.8 KB
ID:	371335

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Now you know witches come in male also, what you see on TV is for TV

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    But let us proceed to the Amantillado!

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Started training with a ponytail and a bit of leaf tucking. Nothing to severe.

Name:	20200129_211447.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	371164

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Its just for curiosity now. at 4 weeks old they don't have a chance of doing anything much I would assume but who knows?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I'm thinking about a YouTube page thing for myself. Be some sort of weed influencer. The first GWE spinoff. Crazy crap and shit you can do to weed. Several of us understand, with doctoral level knowledge, what you can do with a weed plant. But what kind of crazy crap and shit can you do to a weed plant?
    The Four Solo Horsemen of the Apocolypse (FoSoHoApo)... follow along. Use your finger to help tell the story. Your finger is a straw. Straws sprouted vertical. Straws plugged on the horizontal. When watering with syringe, watered vertically and horizontally. Soaking in the tub, horizontally. Using a topped peanut butter jar to soak positive and negative x, and positive and negative y. They all got this soaking the same way. A one off since the -y plant in the water will be too big for the next watering. Next time the water heater shouldn't be broken. Then it will go in the kitchen sink for a nice, horizontal soak. It helps to understand the UCS when determining and changing your (X,Y,Z) flavin.
    The apartment complex is a couple months shy of 7 years old. 100% of the building is a piece of shit. I'm not going to say the WH was only 7 years old because I'll bet you my next harvest the thing was bought used. I've complained a few times that my water often smells like sewage. Being next to the Tijuana river (HA!), that's a concern. Hell doesn't need too many water heaters but I believe in my loins that this one is there. Maintenance and management said the smell was coming from my drains and that I should clean them. They have nothing to say when I tell them I bleach my drains. Anyway, my water doesn't smell like anything, now.
    DingusKhan I love you, man. I'm going to start believing in Christmas and send you a card.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Now.... wait a minute. Stories that include new water heaters always have an old water heater as a villain. Where is your old water heater?

AND, in all of your previous pictures, it looked like that flat, four-pointed "jack" you have there was horizontally oriented.

Now, it's vertical, and one of the seedlings appears submerged. Mind. F-ing. Blown.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Dang, bruh. That must have been a hell of a session!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    They look like they're about to take off.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Who asked how I water this?
    This was done out of necessity. There was no other way to soak it. The story starts with a new water heater and ends with what you see. However it looks, it was effective and the plant at the 90° mark confessed to being a witch. Which is cool because I want females.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I have wondered how you grew such great plants Mr F. until now. Twist them into shape. Who knew!

• Drekthar
    replied
    Jan 28th solo cup update
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X