Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 26 for the Gorilla Glue. Havent done any training other than topping and clipping the bottom node off. Shes looking good for being in a solo cup lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200126_141258-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	615.3 KB
ID:	370104

Name:	20200126_141252-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	706.1 KB
ID:	370105

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 23 and WW is moving along well. Like the auto drip so far. Set for twice a day but will start to move that up to 3 times or more as she grows and demands more.

Name:	20200125_205444.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	369942Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_205451.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	369943

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    replied
    She is runty, and she is thin but she is mine, all mine :-)

From a seed found in the grinder. Not sure if she is SuperSilver, BlueCheese, GrandDaddyPurple, or GirlsScoutCookies. We were grinding up the lower larfy stuff that we just put all in one jar to cure.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Solo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.85 MB ID:	369799

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    You have built a shrine. All hail the solo cup! Nice looking setup and plant.

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    Just a selective pack rat. The big white foam thing is packing from a shop vac. It was in the trash by the road for pick up when the Solo challenge was announced. I walked right out and brought it inside to see what use I could put it to. The ring of torture may be too small for most plants but I'm hoping to win it all with the "cute and petite" vote.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OlderNOTwiser you just gave me and idea with that ring setup for my own tent. You are wiser

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    I think Han would like a "six 'pacca" for his celebration.It's a birthday card I had to grab when I saw it. Little Han (what is the feminine for Han? Hun?) getting fitted for the torture device. Actually I flipped the tent to 12/12 on 1/14 but had timer issues so I'm calling the 12/12 as the 19th. Han was only 16 days above ground. I have two plants that were at day 86 of veg. Another quadlined and at 35 days. So I flipped the lights. Han put on two inches last night so I'm rethinking my plan. Being in stretch now, I'm going to have a short plant but hoping to get some nice branching pulled out and away.
    Last edited by OlderNOTwiser; 01-25-2020, 12:14 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    replied
    And we’re off! Me and the kids got to watch as the seedling opened up and the “helmet” came off. Pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    heres my update she is just starting to get her 6th node when that comes in I will manifold her , then I will take a better picture ,I didn't want to move the feeding tube it was a bitch to get set in the cup lol

OH as you can see the tape over the label didn't work lol,I bought some extreme use markers that are not supposed to fade with uv light

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I'm growing a Dark devil Auto as well

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    What does that say for the rest of us Mr.furley?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147, How do you like the Vortex fan? I need to get a second one and it won't be another vivosun model.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    That's two! Gingerbeard I'm kind of a stoner.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Many fine looking contestants showing up. Looking forward to seeing them all in April.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Planning on just letting her grow as she wants - strategic leaf removal along the way of course.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X