Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropinbiking
    replied
    So is the goal for most yield? Would I best to run an autoflower under strong light and pump it out in a solo cup? Or try to slowly train and veg a photo plant?

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    6 times a day? I don't remember to eat breakfast until 4:00 pm a lot of days, I'd have a hard time with that. I don't have any coco either and my peat moss has been outside for a long time so I refuse to bring it into my indoor garden. I only have Happy Frog and Ocean Forest on hand and inside.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    homegrown I'm screwed I went with a short stocky plant because of the solo cup lol
    @Funky coco for a medium and water multiple times a day,if you look at the rest of the grow those are only 3 gallon pots and by watering 6 times a day they thrive ,I was amazed at how well they grew ,

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Man, I have no idea ! I always use solo cups and my seedlings and clones always seem nearly rootbound after only 2-3 weeks. It will be a miracle if I actually finish without having to abandon the cup and pot up.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    just give them water n nutes...they wont choke off and die. I just grew two autos in a 1 gallon fiber pots..its just one solid hard packed root ball. I think what we'll probably see in this grow off is a bunch of short stalky plants. but Im hoping someone can grow a tall plant in one of these cups..lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X