• Show
Clear All

• Nute
    replied
    That is some crazy ass shit gingerbread lol

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    'tis a dangerous thing to consider not having Monday morning repercussions after a weekend of heavy drinking. Luckily that was the only time we did it. It was a Friday. Sunday morning came around with hair of the dog. The day was spent drinking. Monday mornings, man. Monday mornings were 2 mile company runs. I've never been a strong runner. The combination of surrounding malt liquor farts, greasy, morning chow hall smells, my chubby self, and my own sour stomach made me drop out and puke behind a car on many occasions. The car was always parked at a chow hall. That is 99% of the reason I haven't eaten bacon since, and rarely eat breakfast.
    On the positive side, I have a 100% altogether end to hangovers. Get a catheter if you're a drinker. You won't have to stick yourself so many times and get tracks.

• Nute
    replied
    That's a great story gingerbread lol

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Nute Back in the army days, one of my duties was combat lifesaver. It's a step down from medic. Another buddy was a medic who had access to IV saline bags.
    One fine Friday night, my good alcoholic buddies gathered in someone's room with a box of IV bags. Everyone had their own handle of various alcohols. Medic buddy and I hooked everyone, and each other, to a bags of saline solution. The drinking and drips started. I don't really remember much after that.
    The next morning I woke up. Warn't a sign of a hangover amongst the group. A morning stop in the latrine to freshen up and all was good. Can't get much better hydration than medical grade salt water.
    Thanks for the memories.

Leave a comment:

• Nute
    replied
    Originally posted by billyboy View Post
    Drip feeder seems to be working

Click image for larger version

Name:	solo2.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	374411

She looks healthy and I FIM'd her up

Name:	soloFIM.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	374413

Name:	solo3.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	374412Click image for larger version

Name:	solo1.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	374414
    That is freaking hilarious I never ever thought about using one of those as a drip feeder LOL are you a nurse just curious

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    FIM'd - giving her a week and then switching to 12/12

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Greenlivin CT

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you. What state are you in NickyChicks?

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't top mine.

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!! So far so good, with the help of gwe and the forum makes its easy. Haha, yeah I just ordered a 5 different strains of auto seeds from seedsman last week, well I ordered 3 and got 2 free. Between the ones I have from my first order, the order I just made and all the bag seed I have, I have enough seeds to keep me busy for a longggg time. Just need my state to legalize!

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    NickyChicks wow! You’re off to a good start. I finished my first one in January. Now I’m down the rabbit hole.

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Greenlivin , this plant and all of the others in the tent are all part of my first grow.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    NickyChicks have you grown the Alaskan purple before? Seedsman is sending a few to me and curious how she grows.

• Greenlivin
    replied
    Day 18 since breaking ground. I’m shocked how well this strain is coming along- especially being bag seed. Topped and switched to 12/12 yesterday. Assuming that’ll slow her down for a few days, but then hoping she stretches. Has anyone else topped?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    very pretty plant she should do great

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X