• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good Dingus

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well I bet you could grow a popsicle stick LOL

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 With all of your inventiveness you are going to burn down your three story. With all of the free money from the Fed real estate, and all asset classes are insanely inflated. Looks like we are back to "irrational exuberance". Would not be a good time to buy.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so I found this volunteer ,sorry soorbudgal ,wonder what strain she is and I wonder where the hell she came from lol I think I'll find out lol

in my search for a way to reclaim alcohol I came across a slow cooker with latches on the cover so I bought it and while testing how hot it got I put a red solo cup in water with my thermometer in the cup I went upstairs when the temp was 140 and came back to this with water boiling lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Aloe ???? man I have a huge aloe plant , I have found that slicing the rooter in half makes it alot easier to put tailed seeds into them without breaking the tap root

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I agree interesting .Where did you come up with the idea

• DingusKhan
    replied
    The auto seedlings have been growing at a glacially slow pace. Putting out second nodes, but still very tiny.. Super Dense in Coco is a little stretched, but not badly.

The first of the graduates from the clone along is cupped. Mango was cut on New Years Morning, dipped in aloe and poked into a bio rooter, kept wet in a humidity tray. A tiny root came out of the end yesterday, and I originally was going to put her in a bucket to see how different hydro Mango is from soil. But this clone was so pretty and perfect for a solo cup, I had to do it.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I've been itching to get the cup going and I was worried the spike root might get too long and get injured going in the hole so I went ahead and planted her tonight. It's not complete but it will do to get started. Here's my official entry. Alaskan Purple by Seedsman, cut on 1/1/2020. It's now in the tent under the 600w MH with her mother and aunts.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200112_201720.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	365821

Leave a comment:

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I'm off!
    The shells were popping off in the toweling chamber so I figger'd it a good time to go to soil. Cotyledons pecking their way out. I also figger'd it would be better to plant the sprouts with the cotyledons above the soil. But how with such a small thing?
    I'll tell you. I took a note from the straw planting I'm doing and wrapped the sprouts in coffee filters (I don't really have or use paper towels) around the roots, up to the coty's. The wrap got sunk with the coty's above soil. H2O2 spray for the first.
    From experience, I was expecting longer tap roots before breaking out. Fool me once...
    I'm posting this to my first auto grow in 'The Great Auto Showdown. Same-same with everything except pictures that look the same but aren't except for the one with the sprouts.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, 12 days since seed was planted.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I just checked the Alaskan Purple cutting and it's still only showing lots of tiny barnacle like growth, still far from ready so I peeked into the Kentucky Fried Cloner and found this dagger coming out of a smaller Alaskan Purple cutting from Jan 1st. It looks like this is going to be my entry. It's time to get the cup ready...

Name:	20200112_191425.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	365782

Here's the one.

Name:	20200112_191539.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	4.02 MB
ID:	365783

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I can grow a watermelon in a peanut shell. I can grow a carrot in a radish. I can grow tomatoes out of my armpits. Weed in a straw? Dope smoking child's play. Feel me?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    12 days out of the soil?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X