X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    GreenState
    Perhaps it was all the cocaine dusting the air of Miami during the 80's my word what a town they built on that stuff. It's pleasant here in Oregon raining and in the high 50's at least were i'm at. Later in the week mts. will get dumped on.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal it is funny you mention catching a cold. While flying I was thinking to myself, I didn't hear anyone coughing or sneezing at all.
    2 years ago I was flying in prime flu season and it seemed everyone was sick and hacking on the planes.
    I always worry about flying into Atlanta, there you're exposed to everything in the world!
    The worst time a weather change has ever effected me was in my crazy youth when I moved from Rifle CO(Dry,5000'+ elevation) to Miami Fl(humid, 0 elevation)..in the summer! (lol!) I was sick for 2 months after the move..was the miami vice early 80's, could have been the drugs to(g).

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you stay well from the change in weather. I always got a cold coming from similar climate to back home in wet cold PNW, maybe it's the planes vent. system yuck. Stay safe GreenState in your " fortress" I hunker down during worst weather.

• GreenState
    replied
    Still amazed every time I fly. Yesterday morning I was in Florida, today it's 5 degrees this morning back in VT (lol)
    (I envy those folks out in the sailboat..I'd love to live full time on a boat)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenState; 12-20-2019, 07:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    s62 Thanks, will do! We should be in the 16" range, but windy which sucks.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Morning OJH,
    I have a pair of Bose soundsport wireless ear phones which I love. I'm on my sister's Spotify family plan which I also love because I can download a bunch of albums and not have to be connected to listen to them. I only have a basic phone plan from ATT to cheap to pay for data (lol). Think I get 600mg free, which is plenty to check the weather or stock holdings occasionally.
    Yep, getting ready for the storm, bringing in the wood today, changed the oil and fired up the snowblower yesterday. Disconnected the batteries in my truck yesterday, it's parked for the winter and away from the salt. I use the beater honda element in the winter, awd and does fine. And the darn honda doesn't rust like the truck! 2003 and no rust, not even 100,000 miles on it either.
    Reminds me of a VW bug, a tin can death trap(lol).
    Be safe.

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Stay safe and keep warm!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    that looks amazing also expensive ,My wife got me a bose blue tooth speaker ,the thing is amazing great sound , when in garden so is it it goes where I go ,unless I forget it upstairs i'm not going up 2 flights of stairs for tunes lol ,it was 100 and worth every penny .have you had a chance to test them out . I absolutely hate spending money on unknown products, I hope someone has a good answer for you you ready for the storm , if we get what they say it will be over a foot not looking forward to trudging out to my ground blind in a foot of snow lol

• GreenState
    replied
    Here's a question, does anyone own a Sonos Play 5? https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/play5.html
    I'm seriously thinking of buying one for myself for Christmas, but I'm a cheap date so it's a tough decision. I own an iphone SE and one of my computers is windows 7, which support is ending at year end. Really sucks, just like windows 10, which I hate (on my other laptop) Anyhow, sorry to get off track. Do I understand correctly it does not have a microphone built into it-don't want one, would be a deal breaker.(don't want alexa, google assist etc) -how is the sound, is the reality,you really need multiple tia
    Last edited by GreenState; 11-30-2019, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    LoL. So, I decided on eggs,bacon and happy home fries. I must say, much stronger kick than I expected and still kicking(6hrs). It took about 2 hrs to start hitting me, right about that time you're thinking well, that was a waste (lol, remembering acid way back then). I'd say a level tablespoon would be about ideal per person. I'll also say the taste kinda sticks with you, not necessarily in an enjoyable good or tasty way. And I put ketchup on home fries!
    Interesting though, first "edible" for me. I've said before, weed for me is as much about the taste,smell and the physical/tactile aspect of it, breaking it up, rolling a joint etc. Better than throwing it away though rofl. I cut up the butter into squares (now knowing dose at least) and put them in individual baggies then into the freezer.
    Happy holidays all.
    Last edited by GreenState; 11-30-2019, 04:55 PM.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Pot-tatos...

• GreenState
    replied
    By golly Ollie, looks like leftover mash potatoes, gravy and cannabutter on the lunchtime menu today!
    Decided to use 3 sticks to start with.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Sooooo, decided to make some butter(nice Maine butter as base). Using the GWE recipe. Decarbing as I type-house is getting stinky.
    Any suggestions on the number of sticks vs the amount I have of trim/bud? All sugar leaf and quite a bit of bud mixed in. I'd guess it has to be in excess of 1 oz, if not 1 1/2.
    4 sticks, or maybe 3? A mix of white widow, blue widow and GG4.
    Happy holidays all
    youser, getting really stinky (lol)

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    GreenState beautiful deer, ole buddy, it's fun just watching them, ain't it ?
    Have a great week.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    haha I don't care about the bone just the meat and your right apples will sweeten him up ,we were trimming and talking about hunting and I thought it opened on the 15th of Oct' he said nope it can't be why I said well its a Tuesday shit .so I goggled Mass hunt dates and first thing that pops up was it started on the 1st WTF , so I kept reading and way at the bottom it said 2018 holy shit was I relived .I don't like have the girls out during Hunting season the odds of someone seeing them goes up dramatically ,anyways after trying a few times it starts the 21st ,To be honest its been a few years since I took anything ,If I have meat in the freezer then they usually get a pass , The fun for me is getting them in range during the day , and most of my stands are a half to full mile out , There is this one buck that if I get an opportunity Ill take hes old and that doesn't happen around here very often. Hes going to be tough I had him getting back to his bedroom during light then they clear cut the spot so now its a mater of luck lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X