Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    replied
    OJH, let's just say it was an unproductive day(g)
    So end of week 11 since flipping the WW, still not showing a lot of pistil color change yet though.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    did you have to go back to bed I had one LSD plant that was so strong I smoked half one morning had to go back to bed when I got up I smoked the other half and wanted to go back to bed .Night time only for her

• GreenState
    replied
    Thanks for the offer oldjarhead100 , I knew your the type to help a friend in need! (lol)
    Note to self----------> do not smoke the GG4 in the morning ;*)

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    oh that sounds bad you should let me try it first lol
    dont you just love it when people volunteer lol

• GreenState
    replied
    Well, so far I've put up 5 qts. 2 1/2 each of the blue widow and GG4. The GG4 sounds like a jar of marbles when you shake it (g)

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks OJH, you can tell I have a case of novice's glee (lol)
    70 degrees here yesterday, got a little sun burn even.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    man they look fantastic I love hanging buds

• GreenState
    replied
    White widow is looking awfully lonely this morning. I definitely should have kept feeding her neuts, was afraid the soil was getting to hot. Gave her a 1/2 dose shot yesterday.
    Ah well, end of week 10 I believe flowering, but not showing much pistil color change yet. Really fluffy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Thanks all. We'll muddle through. Kind of caught off guard,I never expected to have this much weed, good problem to have I reckon.
    Upped my schedule by a day, chopping down the blue widow this morning. Removed much of the greenery and am using it to heat my house (lol)
    Now the sticky part.....
    Edit-done : 102 days sprout to finish.
    Last edited by GreenState; 04-12-2019, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• George4green
    commented on 's reply
    Yes like jarhead said wait until they start getting a little crunch to them then put the packs in. I thank I put mine in after about a week. Opening the jar every day for about an hour the first week then I went to packs and opening about every other day or so. Was going to get the hydrometer but never got to it last time. Then you can just add the packs when you get to about 50%rh in jar. And I always shake my jars to keep the buds moving so the same wet spots aren’t sitting on each other

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I use hydrometers like you would put in a cigar humidor and I won't add the bovida until i'm at 62%rh

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I've always just filled the jar never thought there might be a better way to do it hmmm

• George4green
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t have a lot of experience but have done a lot of reading

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you George, I just placed an order for them (8g 10pk)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X