Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    The January thaw is over , we are ready to start again all the ice got melted on Sunday ,

• WizardsNThings
    replied
    Just realized I was responding to posts from last January Looking good! Some of the Vermonters on here should do a meet up this summer. Would be a good time!

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    I use the MooDoo manure in my garden and mixed it with sphagnum moss in 10 gallon pots for tomatoes that love it (also VT). Didn't think of using the potting potting soil for my ladies

• GreenState
    replied
    Welp, the girls are now in their forever containers. Won't be long and the durban will be ready for its first topping. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1904.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	365887

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    LOL

I know it's not my tunnel, there would be train tracks, and the light would be getting louder and brighter

Nice looking covered bridge (used to be many here), but upkeep costs, tend to get them replaced with a concrete structure that doesnt have much character

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Unreal temps today, usually the coldest time of the year. Not complaining at all! A bit of outdoor ice cleanup today will save a ton of labor later on I'm sure Your new snowblower's voodoo can't last forever!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    hey I know that tunnel ,I Think lol

• GreenState
    replied
    Follow the light to civilization.........
    Last edited by GreenState; 01-10-2020, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Crazy weather for sure! I just got my first propane delivery since August, 98 gals. I'm not complaining(lol).
    Looks like a good amount of rain is on the way as well. Guess I need to take a trip to the big city and buy some soil, the girls will out grow the pots quickly. I see you are going much more high tech in your grow area. Less bending over to water is a good thing!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    supposed to warm today for 3 days this is so much fun ,by the time I figure out how long it takes for the lights to warm the room it will be spring lol

• GreenState
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1882.JPG
Views:	414
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	364464 Well, we're a day shy of 2 weeks since the girls (2) popped their heads above ground. The blue diesel (back left) is coming along, she's about 4 days younger than the others(durban front, blue widow back right) . I'd say for sure I plan on topping the durban and again topping the resulting upper 4 branches. I may do the same with the blue diesel, we'll see. The blue widow only needs to be topped once, as it is a short grower. 9 degrees this morning.

Last edited by GreenState; 01-09-2020, 05:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    So, the UPS truck showed up yesterday (with tire chains on(g)) and delivered the Sonos speaker. Great sound, although I would have liked a bit more volume. Solution, I just ordered a second one. I've already spent my mad money for the next year(lol). But waking up to snow falling and some Warren Haynes(Ashes& Dust) playing was extra special this morning
    Edit,:found the volume, interesting, the controls on the speaker allow for much higher volume than the iphone app which controls it as well.
    Last edited by GreenState; 12-31-2019, 12:49 PM.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    I like your way of thinking

Dont you dare look at summer toys (boats, fishing rods, etc)
    We will know who to blame, when the snow does start 😁

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL yep been playing economics with grandkids, they don't listen....yet. I grew a Durban auto outdoors last summer no photo of the strain. I'm growing 2more of the auto strain just to be rid of the seeds. They were freebies. Can say at least the auto strain outdoors was the biggest yielder but man it stayed green buds rather larfy do to lack of strong sunlight. But it did get the largest maybe 20" all I do with em is top and spread them out for air.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Just saw your message SoOrbudgal ...$6.00 for a coffee? Hmm, the rule of 7/10, let's say your $6 earned 7% a year, in 10 years it would be worth $12! (ha,ha..my niece and nephew hate me (lol)) Glad I saw your message, was I dreaming or do I remember you told me you grew some durban poison in the past? If so, Fem or auto? (I see your are planing to grow some durban auto). Trying to get a sense of the stretch I'm going to have to deal with. I know the BW grows short and needs no support. Not sure of the diesel though either.
    Trying to plan ahead some. Had I been smart, I would have started the blue widow at least a week earlier than the others. Any experience to relay would be most certainly appreciated and we'd let you slide on the barista fix-this time

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X