Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Looking good GreenState i'm watching that HBD I have some in auto fem. hopefully will run those next after this grow.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    End of week 4 for since sprouting, probably will be flipping to 12/12 in another week. BW back left, Durban back right and the HBD front (appears to be a 9 point leafer and is showing the most sativa signs,imo). Decided not to top the blue widow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1931.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.12 MB ID:	369293
    Last edited by GreenState; 01-24-2020, 05:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    LurkingInTheGrass ............there's one in every crowd! (g)

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Lol...2 extra bedrooms and a loft, and I chose the tiny closet

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    nice ,great idea for a small space

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    How long does he dry (the fish) before smoking?

Dreadfully sorry, I really tried to resist 😁

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Got the blue diesel and durban poison topped. All 3 got a fan leaf defoliation. I'm undecided as to topping the blue widow or not. She's not ready yet and still the shortest. I may go for a pretty picture big main top on this one.

• GreenState
    replied
    Slowly coming along, day 22 since sprouting. right-durban poison, back left-blue widow and front left-himalaya blue diesel (almost ready for topping) Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1918.JPG
Views:	326
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	367494Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1916.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	367495

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    SoOrbudgal I thought those nutria were a southern thing. Funny story, your poor daughter! So, the Durban has been topped, a quick grower, seems to have droopy leaves, has from the get go. The blue diesel is coming along as well, you can clearly see it's a different strain, more sativa looking (but I thought the durban was sativa dominate). The blue widow has really fat leaves and is probably the shortest, which I expected from previous experience. All in all we're coming along (almost 2 weeks ahead of last winter-earlier start this year).
    Still have 4 jars of gg4, 1 blue widow and 2 white widow--I should make it to harvest (ha) Looking like an alien movie here. But, this is how you make use of the cubby space under the stairway! (lol)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1907.JPG
Views:	334
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	366897

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    GreenState One time long ago hubby put a crawdad trap into the river, he used the tails to fish for steelhead trout. Sent one of the daughters down to check it one morning she was pulling it in and low and behold she thought it felt heavy and there was a nutria like a large water rat trapped in it, freaked her out. Sorry just reminded me of that story. P.S. Your plants look great

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 you better get out there before the wind picks up, just starting to blow here. WizardsNThings funny a friend of mine set a minnow trap in a nearby pond a few days ago. Saw him check it yesterday and he left it in, so must have had some luck. Said he caught a nice brown trout recently and was smoking it. I use to do a bunch of ice fishing when I was very young with my Dad, no shanties at that time...of course he'd tell you fishermen(woman) were tougher back them (lol)..what sticks in my childhood memories, besides having to drag the tip-ups and gear all out there on a sled, was frickin freezing my ass off! (g)

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    I'll be shoveling for my part. Can't wait for this cold snap so we can get some good ice for fishing!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Sad news this morning Green I have to try that snow thrower lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    WizardsNThings Always nice to see a fellow Vermontser here! Seems many I know have moved to greener pastures or beaches(lol). If Scott doesn't hold onto the governorship I may be one of them! Sorry, no politics. All the best

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I hate when that happens lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X