Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    GreenState They are my vegging seeds and clones in a spare grow tent inside patio but it's screened in covered. Still it's not the best but it's holding up got heat in it and a old vipra 450 vegging them till my inhouse tent is done or within days. If I pull this off i'm treating myself to a $6 barista fix in town.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Short of a few cold days, which I missed being down south, it's been a pretty mild winter so far. Unfortunately it puts a dent in our local
    tourist /snow based economy. I can't believe you still have plants outdoors! A bit to chilly for that here(g)

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    GreenState we've had those low overnight temps a couple days now no rain but clear and cold rain is coming though. I checked my outdoor porch tent with the "chicken coop heater" and my old 450vipra and it's 65 inside tent @6a.m. I have 3 photos vegging in there I leave lights on 24-7 i'm waiting for my flower tent to finish indoors.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Please give me your wife's address, so that I can mail her a thank you card! (lol).
    I have a lot of grass showing in my yard this Dec., I don't mind it at all, but imagine the skiers do.
    I think the one seed was just a dud, such is the law of averages. Noticed when the light came on this morning ,the durban and blue widow have popped above the surface. 32 and freezing drizzle here.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    hey Green we dont have to worry about anymore snow the wife got me a snow thrower , I figure that it wont snow because im ready lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I have a heating pad that is run from a thermostat with a temp probe ,set it a 70 and the root zone is 70 regardless of ambient temps ,

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Morning SoOrbudgal, fortunately I did have an additional blue diesel seed and dropped it with success. It has cracked and looks viable.
    So, all 3 seeds(photo-fems) are now in soil and we'll wait patiently for them to break through the surface. Seeds were all purchased last year, so happy with 3 out of 4 cracking.
    Last edited by GreenState; 12-27-2019, 04:27 AM.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hmmm blue diesel has a failure to launch. I've struggled more this winter germinating a couple seeds took like 5days. I believe it was too cool in area, moved to much warmer spot.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    I can honestly say I haven't worn a pair of long pants in a few years (g). I go from shorts, to shorts and coveralls, then to jammies and coveralls in the winter and finally back to shorts! So I'm a bit excited, I did order a Sonos play 5 wireless speaker and it should be here Monday. Downside is it isn't bluetooth enabled & pricey, upside is top quality and no built in microphone(lol)!. If it is what I hope it is, I'm toying with buying a second one. Haven't spent any money on electronics in years.
    Plus with 2, in the early evening I'll bet I can rock out the entire valley for miles around (rofl!)

Oh, and I'm not having much luck getting the himalaya blue diesel to germinate, may have to go to a plan B white widow.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    GreenState me and my neighbor lady our doors face eachother. We stand in our jammies on the porch and wave hello and talk. The beauty of country life.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I did have to put on my Carhartt coveralls over my jammies and go out to the garage to get the pieces! (G)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Don't work to hard LOL

• GreenState
    replied
    Closet grow by numbers, 15 min. assembly (lol)...All the pieces fit together again for another season. (never got around to buying a tent, maybe next year)
    Edit: blue widow and durban poison seed have cracked @24hrs..come on blue diesel!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenState; 12-23-2019, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Decide to drop a few seeds today. This winters grow will be Blue Widow (again-I like the taste), Himalaya Blue Diesel, and lastly a freeby Durban Poison. I suspect the blue diesel will be out of sink with the others with a longer flowering time. But we'll see, can't always believe what you read. I don't mind varying flowering times, it's varying veg time that sucks.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Coming home is the worst part of vacation in the winter ,It got up to 28 and I was thinking it was warm yesterday lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X