Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    He could be a twin to our little spike here. He stands outside the gate near the veggie garden and begs. Interesting how the coat shades are so different our black tail are rather reddish/brown in our area anyway. We have a huge over population of white tail deer who are a hazard on our hwy. We have had a deluge of rain and humidity is like 60%+. I've had 4 of my large photos under a canopy for 3 days and 1other plus my slowed down auto in my greenhouse. My largest is having to tough it out she's in a 30gal and broken limbed but hanging on. Now I hope we get the sun like they say i'm not seeing any mold nor serious Mildew that I can't wipe out yet. Going to drag out the 4 let the sun do her job and continue to fill out. Leaving the greenhouse 2 where they are.
    I have at least 3 wks to go on broken down large photo " Eileen" she seems to feel the urge to ripen first? Stress i'm thinking she gets browning stigmas I get grey hairs Have a great day GreenState thanks for the photos of wild critters around your place. Happy growing!

• GreenState
    replied
    @SoOrbudgal Not a very good picture, taken through the window early this morning.
    Young buck out back

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Morning SoOrbudgal , we have an over-population of dear this year (no elk here unfortunately). In fact they've issued additional regulations this year, extending bow season, adj. limits etc to help cull the herd population down some. Just not as many hunters as in the past to keep a balance. All the best

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Morning from So. Or. 9am alittle overcast, may drizzle my little sweet tooth auto is sitting on patio flat top roof. Warmest sunniest spot. It's another slow go auto, burp and it stalls. I'm going to be way more selective next summer with doing outdoor autos. Anyhow GreenState was thinking of where you are and all the wild critters roaming your area. Normally we many deer vs auto kills along the hwy going into town but yesterday we see some neighbor we know along the hwy parked with another car helping him. We pulled up and what a shame it was first time I've seen a young elk killed on this hwy. Theres a local herd we've seen way in a distance but never ever near the hwy. It's getting near bow season here so?? That's a fine really fine looking auto and indoor makes huge difference seems like. Have a good day!

• GreenState
    replied
    oldjarhead100 Hoping everyone's buds fill out!!
    My buddy the hawk was back again yesterday sitting on his favorite rock. Think it might be hunting frogs, I see it quite often.
    Sure doesn't look to streamlined to me, a bit chubby! (ha)

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    they filled out well I hope mine do the same

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Those trichomes!

• GreenState
    replied
    5 weeks and a day since 12/12. Filling out and getting greasey

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I got dressed and went outside in a t shirt and shorts it only took about 20 seconds before I was back inside putting pants and a long sleeve t. dam its coming fast

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Thought it was a pretty neat photo. Well, we're losing daylight rapidly now, near 3 minutes a day. Specifically for me, I'm losing direct sunlight on my deck, now down to 6 hrs or so. I've decided to start supplementing with artificial light from 6:30am until I leave for work and then between 4:00pm and 6:30pm before lights out. Pistils are beginning to turn orange and fan leaves are yellowing fast. A little early for my liking, being less than 5 weeks from flipping. Will play it by ear and chalk it up to knowledge base.
    Oh, and I got a window sill clone going. Took the cutting, soaked in a glass of water for 4 days, dipped in rotone and stuck in soil.
    Left it on the window sill and success. Now having to supplement it also under a daylight 100w equiv led bulb so it doesn't flower.
    Probably just give it away as I don't think I can grow it to maturity before heading out for a week at Christmas time.
    We'll see.
    Last edited by GreenState; 09-02-2019, 06:06 AM.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats a great shot with the sun back lighting

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well it is Sunday how beautiful the glow

• GreenState
    replied
    That heavenly glow

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    It has been a nice mellow year, I hope it continue through hurricane season. We can all use a natural disaster break.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley Glad to hear you're not having to deal with fires so far this year.
    I'm watching the hurricane, as my folks live in florida. Been quiet on the storm front so far this season, but that certainly could change.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X