• Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the 7 or 8 that stuck is good enough for me lol

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    My hubby is so bored right now he's hopes for wind to blow down trees. My dogs would not get so filthy, muddy if i had snow instead of rain

• GreenState
    replied
    SoOrbudgal I'm going to guess it's tougher for me to get to my wood than it is for you to get to yours! (lol)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5010.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	490208

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good morning GreenState she looks really good. Looks alot warmer in that tent than your front yard i bet!! We have strong wind an rain here it's in low 50s it's teasing cause 2hrs. north is frozen hwy an snow, hope it stays there.

• GreenState
    replied
    Well, wk 3 and a couple of days into flowering the WW. As expected she's stretchy, now 29" of plant.
    Glad I flowered earlier than the last time I grew this strain(total of 42" of plant). On track to be about 8" shorter, much better for my grow space.

Name:	DSCN5001.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	490143

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 " I flipped at 18 last grow and I'm going for 20 this grow" from germination or sprouting out of the soil? Your comment has stuck in my head, and as such I decided to flip @ 30 days from germination. First feeding of bloom nutes this morning and will change light in a few days from MH to HPS. Pushing this grow a bit, I want it done by May 1st.

• VertsMonts
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I had otters! Although, they'd clean out the trout in no time. Muskrats, I've discovered, are super destructive in a pond. I can barely keep up with the damage it does to the banks. Its amazing how much work they can get done in a day.

• VertsMonts
    commented on 's reply
    I got lucky. Put in two bags of brookies a couple years ago and enough survived to have babies this year, despite the muskrat. Those little shits are like ninjas...I tried get him for a couple months and only put eyes on it once from too far away. Best I could do was fill in the burrows/dens with rocks and concrete to piss him off. The battle will resume this spring.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    We use to have a cocker mix pup many years ago who had a couple of otters as buddies out back at the river. Honestly they would poke at her tease her we'd watch but when we got close they would swim across to the other side.

• GreenState
    replied
    VertsMonts Welcome to gwe, a great, global crowd here for sure. I've tried to stock a few trout in the pond twice. Was not very happy with the results.

But this culprit was!

Name:	otter.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	483815
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• VertsMonts
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, sun is rare lately so I had to snap a pic. It's snowing again as I type...we must have gotten close to 18" since this past weekend. I'll be honest, I love the snow but my back is killing me from shoveling! I just checked, no ducks in our pond either, but I know there's a muskrat under there causing trouble (couldn't get my hands on
    it this fall), it better not eat my trout!. Good thing about all this snow is I'm basically forced to focus on my new indoor hobby, needless to say my plants are getting a lot attention...maybe too much if you ask my wife. Thanks for the warm welcome to the community.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Last time I grew this strain, right around the end of week 4 it shot up in height. I expect by the end of this week it will look like a different critter. (I'm sick of the snow already!)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy fella she's got tight nodes looks great so far. P.S. keep that snow blizzard crap to yer selfs

• GreenState
    replied
    VertsMonts Great pic, looks like you caught one of those rare days when the sun peaked out! Hasn't been out much this winter. Finished shoveling off my deck from the last storm, yet looks like I've accumulated another 4" or so and it's snowing. I want some Florida sunshine! (lol). I've been attempting to get my parents signed up for the vaccine down there at Publix...with no success yet. Pic out back, no ducks down in the pond today
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2841.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.56 MB ID:	483761

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 One of the tougher decisions for sure, when to flip (lol). How's your daughters NY state project going?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X