Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    replied
    Another blurry picture taken this morning out the kitchen window. This fella is starting to put some points on and fattening up on fallen apples.
    Sorry for the pic quality

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    I don't envy you at all, I'd forgotten how much I hate trimming weed!!!! (lol).
    My timing worked out pretty well, lit the woodstove which brought the temps up and humidity down in my house for drying.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    very nice we pulled and trimmed all of the woods girls well except for two we are bringing them home to finish in the GH this should be a hell of an adventure lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    While we were away, down she came. Now dry and curing process has begun. Ended up with exactly 4oz of bud from this girl--happy!
    (Having difficulty uploading pictures due to the new file size limitations.)

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Opinions please. I pulled up some pics from the winter grow. The first picture is of the GG4 which I got the seed off of for this grow. The second picture is of the blue widow which was grown with the GG4. and the last picture, not the best I just took of my current GG4. I keep thinking that this plant has a lot of the characteristics of the blue widow, short(22"), strong stems, well stacked buds and large (the blue widow had huge tops-but they were rounded tops). So do you think I got a cross of blue widow and GG4? The current buds do have more of the GG4 pointed tops and also the lighter green to yellow fan leaves.
    I only topped the winter gg4. The current plant was topped, then all branches topped.
    Eventually I'll know for sure from the taste, the blue widow has a taste all it's own, easy to discern.
    (edit--between running a fan on the plant whenever I can, spreading out the branches, eliminating the humidity and yesterdays vinegar spray, finally no signs of WPM this morning. I think the leaves yellowed and dried a bit from the spray)
    Last edited by GreenState; 09-23-2019, 06:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I Checked the weather last night and it said 70s with lows in the 50s dry sunny weather ,this would be a break for sure maybe even enough to finish

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    So I decided to spray down the plant yesterday with 2 teaspoons of vinegar/ 1/2 gal of water to help with the WPM. What I have really isn't to bad, I need my reading glasses and have to mentally focus(that can be difficult(lol)) in order to spot it. I've been trimming off the leaf fingers if I see a spot of it. But my worry is having it get into the buds.
    Which brings me to a question, do I need to take any special precautions when the drying and especially jarring & curing the weed?
    TIA
    I'll be curious to see if I can tell any difference when I wake her up at 6:30.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the kudos all. Any problems I have with this plant can only be blamed on my doing, we've really had great weather for the last few months. And of course this is an indoor/outdoor grow...out for light, in for dark.
    I love this stage of bud growth, one can see the daily changes . Humidity(and temps) is coming up today and tomorrow here, then cooler fall weather midweek.
    So, since this plant was grown from a seed I produced from my winter grow is it a GG4...or GG5..

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice, keep up the good job. GState.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Just lovely GreenState what picture perfect training. I'm dreaming while looking at yours that mine start will finish well. Lot's of sunshine today here, maybe rain abit tomorrow then none for 5 days but who knows? Geeze that is just beautiful

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful! Nice, thick colas.

• GreenState
    replied
    Starting to look like a bunch of bananas on the stalk! I'm guessing the first week of Oct is going to be close.
    Battling a slight case of WPM, so I'm hoping to make it that long without jeopardizing what's there already. She's in prime fattening mode now in the last few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Those are some nice size jewels, you got there @GreenState.
    Very pretty.

• GreenState
    replied
    End of week 7 today since flipping. First frost coming tonight, right on schedule!

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Man, so sorry to hear about the bud rot. That’s everyone’s worst nightmare. Wish I knew a way to help, but I’m sure you’ve got all of the fundamentals checked off (moving air, etc.).

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X