Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Rained out today, so curiosity got the cat. Took the weed over to my buddy's to weigh it.
    The white widow plant yielded 115 grams and it is pretty well dry, I'm happy.
    On another note, seems to me the boveda packs(62%) keep the weed a bit damp for my liking. Is it just me?

• GreenState
    replied
    Last pictures until next years grow, I'm sure you'll miss them(lol). Followed your advice, still may have to chop up the larger buds a bit more. This white widow is definitely airy stuff, smells delightful.. Put the buds in a 1 gal zip lock to homogenize them, will burp as needed for a few days then jar it up. I'd love to weigh it and know the yield, but ce la vie..no scale.
    Again, thank you all for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    you can leave them whole but they take forever to dry all that stem , then you end up cutting it up anyway so I just cut them like the rest

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    If you want to keep bigger buds around you are going to find a extra day in a paper bag may be need. Put a couple in a jar and the larger they get they will need there own jar. Watch your humidity close.

I have gotten to the point that I remove as much as I can put away from the stem about the last 2" for jars.
    We ain't smokin stems round these parts.

• GreenState
    replied
    Question for all, getting close to a final trimming and thinking of jarring it up. My dilemma, have 8 or 9 tops buds that are 1 1/2" X 4-5", do I need to chop them up for jarring?
    Sure hate to. Opinions? Use lot's of jars? (lol)

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I slept late this morning 4;30 lol

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    I'm cursed, ever since I stopped drinking (27 years ago) I wake up between 3:30 and 4:00 am.
    Of course I'm lucky if I stay awake until 9:00 pm! (lol)
    It will also take awhile for my internal clock to adjust to not having to load the woodstove early in the morning (g)
    Have an excavator coming to my job site this morning, looks like maybe, possibly no rain today? (ha)
    Last edited by GreenState; 05-06-2019, 04:26 AM.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    they are supposed to be hollow when they get big like a stray .I see you are up at the crack of dawn to ,did you stay up or wake up early ,I'm up early fxxxxn legs

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Re-evaluated, down she came(white widow). Pretty pleased with the yield on this one.
    This concludes this year's grow ;*)
    Thanks for everyone's help through the process!!
    (an aside--I noticed the stems on the plant were definitely hollow, interesting)
    Last edited by GreenState; 05-06-2019, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    LOL

Grab the wrong tool for the situation

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't be able to do that, my 10mm S&W stays on the left side of my bed.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I found a magnet on the back of a junk tape measure I changed it to a good one and it rides on the left side of my bed ,screw lugging them around lol

Guess I.ve been retired to long it all make since now lol

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    30' perfect for layout 24' and under can always stub a 8d and get 50+, not as heavy and fits the pouch. Carried a 40' for abit but it hurt my back.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Mine actually is a 35 footer.(g). It's great for doing foundation estimates or working alone, but it's to big for pouches. Takes up to much room and is a pain in the ass to reach in and get. Not to mention heavy, strains my suspenders(lol). Generally it's on the floor of my truck, buried in other tools. Have a frickin supercab and I still don' have enough room for tools!
    Last edited by GreenState; 05-04-2019, 10:17 AM.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha. Super secret ninja club members only.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X