Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    replied
    Took a couple budding cuttings off my blue widow for "monster clones" about a week and a half ago. Not sure if they've rooted yet, but they haven't died so that's good (lol). Keep them in water for a week, then dipped in rootone and into soil. I do have to get them on a light schedule, have just had them on the table next to the recliner under a reading lamp.
    Not sure what I'll do with them, can't grow them out indoors and we're still a bit early to put them outside(vbg-3 months). Probably just try and train (keep chopping them down) them and hope to put them outside for the summer-if they root.Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4615.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	380440

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    they surly do suck

• GreenState
    replied
    Well, day 27 since flipping, 62 from sprout. Slowly but surely, they're filling in. Durban sure seems spindly. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2080.JPG
Views:	437
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	379067Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2082.JPG
Views:	413
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	379068Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2083.JPG
Views:	428
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	379069

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    It certainly was a beautiful day. Spent a good part of it clearing my deck off..6" of ice, 1 1/2ft of snow, plus all the snow that comes off my metal roof (and compacts like an avalanche !)..Today is bring in the wood day, and I have to reshovel the path to it, never ending.
    Then, looks like we might get a foot of snow tomorrow and Thursday...Even connected the batteries in my truck and fired it up, drove it down to the post office. Friggin thing is going to need new tires again..17" rims--suck! Will easily be over $200 a piece for the tires.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    what a nice day it was in Mass I hope it made it up your way

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    The girls are looking good and so are the wide pine boards , I especially like the flat look on the floor, mine tend to wave alot tried to sand them down with one of those big floor sanders ,my first pass over one board was about an inch wide the board was so warped ,at this point I knew I couldn't sand it off it would of sanded thru the middle lol. so I got out my 6 inch orbiter and did the whole thing

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I LST my auto Durban hard she is a real tall auto best I have grown so far. I would do a super crop if needed also but I didn't need to she is within days of being flushed all fans are yellow sugar leaf green.

• GreenState
    replied
    So, end of week 3 since flip..The stretchy Durban Poison(first 2 pics) Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2037.JPG
Views:	462
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	377547Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4622.JPG
Views:	462
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	377548Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2034.JPG
Views:	451
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	377551Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2028.JPG
Views:	477
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	377552Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2032.JPG
Views:	449
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	377550 and Blue Widow(9" shorter)...I hope the stretch is close to over, height is going to be a challenge..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    that's an idea I was only looking to grow a half dozen but hey lol

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Found you some fem hemp seeds..50,000...they come with a farm!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    looking great ,

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    that is interesting not something you would normally worry about

• GreenState
    replied
    Couple of pics, end of week two since 12/12. Shame I've only got 2 going instead of the planned 3, although 3 is a pain in the ass. Someone needs to make a round tent.
    first 2 pics(not great but you can see the shape of the plant) is the Durban....stretchy ,stemmy sativa. last 2 pics are of the blue widow. I'm amazed how it's grown considering I didn't top it.
    A lot of defoliating on both, lower canopies are coming along.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenState; 02-15-2020, 06:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 I don't know much about the hemp laws here or in MA. Something you may want to consider in your plan is cross pollination with your greenhouse plants. I was just reading this article
    Outdoor marijuana growers are reporting an increase in cross-pollination from hemp farms, a development that could mean marijuana cultivators might lose upwards of tens of thousands of dollars if t…

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    GreenState I gave myself a headache yesterday looking up hemp laws in Mass everything I could find was about comercial grows I just wanted to know if im growing a few hemp plants does it count as my 12 plants ,I am pretty sure I know the answer to that but hoping I could grow a half dozen or so for my yard then grow thc plants in my lockable Green House

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X