Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    some take a little longer to finish some take a shit ton longer lol Man I would give anything to have an hour with my mom she's been gone 37 years and not a day goes by without thinking of her so treasure the time brother

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a GI Joe rifle hanging on the wall?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man I sure have empathy for you Retodd, may you get some good zzzzz soon.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sooo jelly LOL

• Retodd
    replied
    Still no trichomes on her. I did some lst before watering today.
    On a lighter note, you can tell you’re close to your mom when she has you put fru fru strips under your eyes cause ya have bags from no sleep...lmao
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    I haven’t been and I usually do. My mind just hasn’t been in this grow much ole buddy

• JohnEmad
    replied
    a few flower pics.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I do want to mention that the strain Hairy Lemon from them I've not had luck with. I've gotten 2 seeds for free of the High Altitide Seed Companies of that strain and neither sprouted.

I'm close to 100% Germination rate on seeds at home so I was surprised. The Only other company I've had a strain not pop was Dinafem. And they sent replacements right away.

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    Here? https://cannabisseedsforsale.com/

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I got the strain from haze.io which I use quiet a bit. This month that is one of the free strains atm. It's high altitude seed strain stoned Henge. We also renamed the High Altitude seed strain Baked Alaska to Zombie Fuck. It is that good. I have been more than impressed with their seeds.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Look here https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/can...ltitude-seeds/

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    Trying to find info on this strain and just not getting it. High altitude seeds? Is that a breeder or seller (both?)?

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    oldjarhead100 I tested the first batch of Stoned Henge last night. It was the one that was over 500 grams. The smoke was unbelievable. There had to be something else going on because after 1 bowl I could barely walk. I couldnt even make it to the bathroom. I was not aware I could even get that stoned still. If that bud is really that strong it is the strongest I've ever had. I'll test it again tonight and see if it was just a fluke. But if its not a fluke and it is really that good I have found my new main strain.

Leave a comment:

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    So jealous!

• Spidermite
    replied
    Every plant has been trimmed and hung with care. So I took a nap and dreamed of Christmas treats and maybe some new seeds from if I dare . Well I awoke with a scare and people standing on my stairs. It was just the amazon man bringing gifts with care. I was paranoid as I had just trimmed several plants but he sat down and smoked with me and all was well. Now what can be better than sharing a smoke with with the Amazon man who brings all my stuff.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X