• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad Thanks man!

• JohnEmad
    replied
    The start of my next Auto run. THC & Cosmic Bomb and a Stardawg auto from Fastbuds. 8 and 15 days above ground I think.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    great room full. Love having variety too.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone, Much appreciated.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I havent posted in awhile but was told to look at your grows. You know I've been watching them. Just silent. Awesome grows my friend.

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    @FBL Nice! I made some Glueberry OG into bonzais just recently, they are really nice and I bet give a very good crop in the right grow room!

SoOrbudgal Thank you!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Wow those are healthy growers looking really nice swegrow.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Funky!

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the rundown John. After looking into the Mantis nutes you’ve got me interested as well. Curious to see how your testing goes.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I picked up the Colorado Cookies in my last order, the Brooklyn Sunrise was of course out of stock but I grabbed DP's Glueberry OG and Cinderella Jack as well.

• swegrow
    replied
    About 14 days old in their permanent home (from cups). Autos. Critical orange punch, Brooklyn sunrise, Colorado cookies and a Critical

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Wow those look awesome!!

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I've never used Golden Bloom but I wanted to say that plant is looking real nice!

• Greenlivin
    replied
    Kings Kush is really starting to pack on the weight! She is one short/squat plant. Perfect for my 2x2. Glad I picked up a few of them. As for the smell- nothing but citrus. Smells like a lemon. Trying out Golden Bloom from Dr. Earth to fatten the buds. Anyone else use it?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Greenlivin; 03-18-2020, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Hey John, I'm super interested in the mantis product. Can't wait to see your results with it. Seems to good to be true lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X