Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Now those look chunky and beautiful! Nice Job!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Budgal, Yup, the good genetics just keep delivering. I was thinking this one might be a bit of a let down 3 weeks ago but it just kept getting better. Makes me want to keep growing and getting better.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    yippee JohnEmad that is a beautiful well done looking plant. A+

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Double Grape looking nice and chunky but only 5-10% amber on uppermost buds. Smoked a small tester and spent 5 hrs in another time zone. powerful stuff!
    She is getting the chop this weekend. Flushing into its 3rd day.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-25-2020, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    not a heating pad. Just a small wash tub to raise the plants up to the same height.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good John! Is that a heating pad underneath?

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I give away constantly, living in a non legal state kinda gives me the willies when you total up your grow....

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    I feel ya...I give away more than anything

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    lol,Obviously you deserve a better outdoor season budgal.
    I only have 1/2 lb to get us through for a few weeks and 1 quart of tincture. Been donating oz's to friends etc to make room for more.
    maybe I need to get licenced as a micro grower?...No wait that is just too involved and the gov almost owns you so ya just grow for friends and us is best.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I like the way you calmly state " But things need to finish properly" good patience lots of us need the weed to quickly I for one am at that point LOL I would be pinching buds off now LOL. But another 7wks we won't and mine will also finish well done. Man catching up on my supply is like chasing rainbows right now LOL

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Kudos, awesome grow!

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 73 and the girls are steadily doing their thing. Very little amber yet so just on cruise until they change a bit more.
    The new residence just above this post are getting eager to move into the auto tent. But things need to finish properly.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Retodd, Got 6 photos going too. 2 fast flowering Green Crack & 2 FF OGKZ from Humbolt seeds along with a Gypsy Widow and a Bruce Banger.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-21-2020, 01:57 PM.

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Start those photos too

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Always blows my mind how I can start a bunch sometimes and they all grow different sizes and shapes. Sorry, I’m a bit high right now.......

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X