• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Most recent pic i took this morning and clone made it from vlog 6 you will see in this new vlog update everyone have a great week and check me out as always hit the like and sub button!
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hey everybody editing vlog #7 and will upload asap!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Can anyone pease help me identify this deficiency i cant figure which it is mag or potas

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hey guys just trimmed a bit and am curious as to what this deficeny can be or suprplus? I believe its a mag def or p or k surplus any help is greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Vlog #6 veg phase, plant training cont. And first clone attempt

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Vlog #5 veg phase plant training

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hello everyone! Was pretty annoyed yesterday so didnt have patients to use the phone. Imma try and use the link tab for you all who perfer it and suggested it and see how it goes. If not correct apologize in advance but please check it out. Leave comments or questions and subscribe as always to continue following my grow from seed to weed!
    Vlog #5

vlog #6
    Last edited by Tdh101jr; 02-05-2018, 06:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hey everyone sorry for the late upload imma just post vlog 5 with 6 tomorrow right after they are uploaded. Hope you all have enjoyed this journal thus far!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks loner wondered how that link worked and thanks all tated for the bday wishes!

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Happy birthday!!

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Hey T, if you click the "post link" button (next to the camera, just above "Write something...") and paste in the YouTube link, it'll embed the video in the post. Some people prefer that to following a link off-site, especially the more cautious/paranoid types. Might get you some extra views.

Edit:
    I totally missed the birthday part of your post... so much for those speed reading classes!

Happy birthday!!
    Last edited by Aloner; 01-30-2018, 05:49 PM.

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hey everyone just got back from spending some time with my family for my b day today! Right now im about to rec. Vlog upd

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a little while but this new year has proved to be busy already here's the last 2 blogs and the new one will be up Sunday weekly vlog 5 I'll also post some recent pictures when have some extra time but check out the links and spread the love! Talk with you all later and thanks for that temp response jibber.

Week 4 vlog update:

week 3 vlog update:
    https://youtu.be/CKWVUmFG7BA

Last edited by Tdh101jr; 01-26-2018, 11:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X