Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Well 100% know the sex of my plants now half were male so half are gone. Ive took cuttings from the lower side branches and idk what i did wrong but only like 5 out of 9 are looking ok 3 died faster possably air embolism. But switched to the 2 smallest females back to veg to get bigger and kept the biggest female in flower also im tryibg to get a purpetual harvest going so guess starting out small have to start somewhere but would like 4 flowering plants at a time every 2 months and i guess 4 in veg or more and pick out the best 4 idk, once i have enough plants i want to do a clone sog! Hopefully soon!

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    These ones and the ones in your next post are still too soon to call the sex. You won't know for sure until you see stigma/pistils (those white "hairs") showing.

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for takeing a look aloner really need some inputs before i weed the males completely out. Post some new pictures from the ones i believe are female if dont mind take a look.

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    So the other sex pics were the males and these are pictures from the 2 i believe to be female please give me yout thoughts on these!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    The all natural was ok through veg hut i got a big bag of some potting mix which i like better. Your correct that organic stuff was like a bag of mulch haha with some peat moss. Wish i could find some ff soil around here but ill make due with whats available.

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    No expert but I think you're right on both counts.

• Pyro1711
    replied
    How was your expierience with that organic gardens soil you got at Wally world? My auto did not like it and I ended up getting the fox fox farms ocean forest and happy frog from a hydroponics store. Too big of chunks of wood and stuff in it and my little plant was eating itself..

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hey everyone hows it been going i have the weekend off so ill be uploading the oast videos and have a current question in switching to bloom nuits is you can flower cannabis with 15 30 15 nuit or do i jeed to order sonething off line with no nitrogen

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X