replied
    looks like they are coming along nicely keep us posted

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Just checked in on my seedlings and i believe today Wednesday dec 27th 2017 will be considered day 1 for my 4 seedlings and when i notice new growth on my reveg ill consider it its day 1 but heres the picture there sprouting pretty quick imo took about 5 days from germ to sprout.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    started a topic [Grow Journal] Closet grow 1st attempt indoors

[Grow Journal] Closet grow 1st attempt indoors

Hello everyone! Hope everybody had a good Christmas and now a soon to be New Year! I decided about a week ago to go ahead and start to germ my seeds while my setup equipment is being shipped. ( light and other small things gf bought for xmas) I have 1 sun blaze t5 54w 4' tube im using now for seedlings and clones. The light i bought thats otw is an led 300w 9band full spectrum led actual watts is 100 which ill use to bloom 1 or 2 plants at a time with and by the end of the grow im going to ourchase 2 more the sunblaze 4' and maybe 1 more 300w led but in the mean time this is what i have and plan on doing.
    Light ​​​​​​schedule: right now for my 4 seedlings and reveg doing 18-6 veg ill do 16-8 and flower 12-12
    Nuitrients: right now im just using some light fertilizer till they get to veg then im going to use what i can find at my local garden center will update next time get by there
    Medium: right now there in a potting mix soil with light fertilizer thinking about switching and trying coco this grow for faster fixes to deficiencies and mistakes.

Also i like to vlog my updates and post on my youtube channel tokintatz the link is in my signiture and ill add the links to this current grow journal which is going to consist of these 4 seedlings and 1 reveg trying to get to make my mother plant for clones, it was my 1st sucessful grow and it was very mistake friendly and good quality from a bagseed! This grow still consists of bag seeds but i smoked the bud and they all 3 differnt kinds were great i planted 3 dad #1 seeds 1 alex #1 and trying to reveg dymere #1 thats what ive called them for now to remind me who they came from and how that particular bud was.
    Obviously regular seeds but even though im still going to collect pollen if find any males very interested with genetics and breeding.

Thanks for reading hope you all have enjoyed the start of this project ill include a weekly update or log and a youtube link as often as possible again thanks for viewing and happy growing!

YOUTUBE GROW JOURNAL VLOG:
    VID#1: GERMINATION-

VID#2: SEEDLINGS DAY 11 & 1-

VID#3: TOPPING PLANTS-

VID#4: TRANSPLANTING & START OF VEG-

VID#5: VEG PHASE PLANT TRAINING

VIS#6: PLANT TRAINING CONT.& CLONE ATTEMPT

Last edited by Tdh101jr; 02-05-2018, 05:49 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X