Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha i just use those to be noisey without digging them up lol im about to transplant them tomorrow 2 so they can start to grow and have more room for roots.

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man and thats what i ment the 2 that im reveging not so worried about the clones but well see! I just posted some recent pictures can take a look of the 2 revegging and the stranf rounded growth also added some pics of the clones that are left. But thanks for the compliments as well always seem to 2nd guess myself haha.

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Current grow closet with all the plants so suprised i got it to be like this from just a t5 and few seeds. Has a nursury for seedlings and clones led for veg and flowering and a desk with enough room to flower 1 plant at a time all in same spot.

Leave a comment:

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    Roots hate light. Clear cups are not good for rooting unless you cover them up.

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    5 clones left out of the 9. 3 died 1st day, dug 1 up today to find out no roots had formed atall so im kinda curious / worried about the 3 remaining i havent seen any roots starting yet. The 2 with roots came from plant thats in flower and other 3 from bigger plant thats in reveg.

Leave a comment:

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    She is looking healthy and full of vigor. Nice work.
    The leaves should be left alone I think the plant uses leaves as horsepower for the engine so to speak.

Training is complete, when I get clumps of pistils Like that the stretching is almost done so I would keep it spread apart but it won't take much, you are at that stage of "gonna get bud soon just be patient and leave her be"
    In 6 weeks she could be a monster with a decent yield if you try to encourage her size.

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Here some pictures of the other 2 females in reveg to get a bit bigger for flower and all 3 my females outside today with the 8 new seedlings

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    3 weeks 1day into flower but have a few questions. Should i prune the under brush of those small side branches that wont make it to the canopy to fucus more on the buds getting better light and also read this should be the end of my traing woth the plant too such as keep tieing the branches down just let it grow upwards from here on out?

Leave a comment:

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    It's not possible to "make em hermie" from monster cropping or any other cloning techniques.
    That is a seed thing. It's when you find seeds off a hermie and then you grow those seeds. Those seeds could have a greater tendency to hermaphrodite.
    You are doing fine and if you want my 2¢ I think you know more than all your buddies combined. Cheers!

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks kingkush alot of people have concearns about turning the females hermie from doing so but with as few females as i had it seemed to be my best option to try and keep more females in rotation while germinating some more seeds. I believe im in a decent spot now to keep a 2month harvest. 6 of the 9 clones are still living noticed roots coming out 3 of the 6 today and everything is going just fine just need another light but will make due with what have for now but thanks for the post and follow the threat and or youtube channal man preciate it!

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesom way to be committed to the game plan. I lost some good strains by being in the exact same boat but I didn't have the guts to re-veg and take clones off an identified female. That's some smart growing!

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Ok so i have to clear up some memory on my phone before can post the vlogs but i do have the footage needed to edit but anywho heres some pictures in the mean time. I was correct it was 50/50 3 males 3 females pistils are now showing and ive started 8 seeds and took 6 cuttings for clones almost been a week now so we will see soon if get roots to form! So from the beggining of this grow the 3 plants that are female im flowering 1 now and letting the other 2 reveg for a month or so till get bigger then flower while the now seedlings are vegging and sexings the seeds but anywho heres the pics enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X