Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    So all in all the trichomes look pretty milky about 50% darkened pistils pretty nice compact buds and wieghed a gram off my yield and possibly more since there still ripening and growing in size next 2weeks still so possibly 2-3g top instead of 1 eats me up inside

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    GD FML just dropped my fing light on the plant and it broke 1 of the 6 main colas about a 2inch thick bud so mad its unreal and scared to adjust my lights anymore now or do it with no plants under it for now omfg i cant believe that just happened! Guess the best thing to do it to use this sample to examine trichomes ripening and the density etc so guess need to be positive about the whole thing! Wo-sha-ba!
    Last edited by Tdh101jr; 04-07-2018, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Few recent pictures to show the progress tomorrow starts week 7 day1 so 2more weeks till harvest!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Try my best lol thanks still dont look as huge as plants on this site how the world do they do it i even veg for like a month or 2.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Babies look good!!

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Most recent pictures of all the plants going but this thread will be closed after the 1 plant in flower is complete or maybe after the other 2 we 1st started with the 1 in flower there 2dif strains who knows. But hope you all enjoy and ill post some close ups for trichomes and all that soon. Week6 day4 so the plant is focused on ripening so be a few pictures of trichs. Buds are starting to look like buds now and the smell is strong! Kinda like skunk and or fuel mixed.
    Last edited by Tdh101jr; 04-02-2018, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Buds getting more dense trichomes forming more and nice few cola pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Just checked my runoff for soil ph and its at 5! Whats going on i put h2o in at 6.5 came out at 5 so do i flush out the soil with 7ph till it raises?

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    The full grow at current date, 1 month left for flower on the 1 plant starting to stink super bad now too in a goodway lol. Red coffee container is seedlings 3weeks old pringles cans are clones.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you are right and you did excelent job flattening but once it’s flat try letting it grow a bit more before flowering so you get bigger taller colas. It is also a strain dependent thing. Meaning some will stay really low and some will grow with no mercy. Only practice will get you to the best way to train for your space

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    So i removed all the strings and needle bars holding my flowering plant down but she still remains a fullfigured shorty only 6inches tall also did a light defoliation seeing as today marks week 5 day 1. Give a little molasses this week and next and start flush the end of next week. Enjoy the under shot.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    See your grow looks nice and i have a little more space then you 2x5 and 5_6ft vertical space i mean i let them veg for 2months before even flipping but i trained and tired down till just last week say they would grow an inch id your it down and so forth. If i cut the strings holding it down its about a foot or so but thought it was supposed to get better light flat like that no?

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    ive got a 2x4 feet space with 600 wats of CFL and this is how i fill it before flowering
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7200.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	187751

Name:	IMG_7201.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	187752

Name:	IMG_7202.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	187750

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    i think thats too low, you seem to have enough space, you could have 10 inches inbetween the pot and the canopy and a full feet of canopy height

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Man i really need some input on if thats how the plants supposed to look everyone else i see in glower the plants atleast 2' tall mines prob 6inch to 1'. Im just curious as to if thats how your supposed to train the plant keep it flat and low like that?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X