Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Nice job on the early preventive maintenance. I did get around to spraying and bug traps till my latest growin.

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    The fly strips are disaster waiting to happen, for me. I got some yellow sticky bug traps through Amazon. Yellow actually attracts a lot of different insects.

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    I got something similar by same company. I got a pump handsprayer, holds a quart. My directions called for 2 to 4 tablespoon a gallon, I mixed it little more than tablespoon to a quart. Worked good. Neem is an oil, so I used warm water and shook sprayed good, shake it often like spray paint. Wet both sides of leaves. Wear rubber gloves. I take 1 hand at bottom of plant, run it up plant to flip the leaves up while spraying, all the while turning plant, then I sprayed they topside of plant. Just enough to get the whole plant. Don't put wet plants under grow light. I did this it sucked. Best to do it right before lights out.

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Pest prevention and control products purchased. I have no experience with neem oil but have read on this forum of alot of people using it can you all please give me feed back on dilution ratios have heard a few post of it wilting the leafs or being tuff on the plant?

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Water soluable nuitrients i found was only getting 1 for veg,bloom, and was gonnaa get some secondary nuits cal mag s but couldnt find that will have to order. But in the rush i was in didnt pay attention to nitrogen on bloom feed so will probably use it for transitioning plants from veg to preflower and bloom idk any input would be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Soil brand and lable with the ingredients. Wanted to know if this soil is ok for seedlings and transplanting established plants too or is the nuit levels to high for seedlings? I made sure to get the lowest amounts of npk per soil available at my super market and says feeds upto 3 months.
    Last edited by Tdh101jr; 12-30-2017, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Good evening everybody went to a super walmart in the town next to ours since my walmart dosnt have much of a selection. I ended up with some veg nuits, bloom nuits, soil, neem oil, and fly sticky paper just in case gnats survive. I havent really noticed "alot" of pest but prevention is just that to keep them from coming not to mention neem oil helps with alot of other things than just 1 pest! Imma post pictures after this post to show what i got and would like some feed back on iteams if there worth using please give me your 2cents.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Germination video youtube link:

Finally got my video to upload to youtube this was when i germinated them and put them into smaller plastic cells.
    Next video will be shot in a few days and uploaded once i see some roots established and i transplant them into the 1st actual pot. Please view like subscribe! Peace love ND HAPPY GROWING!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Good afternoon fellow growers. I woke up this morning to find the very 1st seed that cracked open has died off and was the smallest seedling of the 4. I believe it has to do with the cold fronts we have coming in NC it was down in the 20s and supposed to be that way for a while. I found an old heater of ours and plugged it up to keep them warm from now on hopeully the 3 otheres will make it to veg, fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Its certaintly has begun lol and thanks im honestly super suprised these things popped up so fast but then again im growing indoors now appossed to not being able to control weather and light and temps so i believe this is the reason behind the rapid sprouts!

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    And so it begins, Great start.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup day 1 did start today and now were on seedling stage till veg so slow and steady till then .

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely will do, hope you all enjoy this thread!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X