• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Well we harvested the ladies tonight and that concludes my 1st grow journal the big plant is 58g wet and the other small clone sog and med size plant was another 55g wet so roughly 4oz wet so well say what a oz n half dry -.-? Not to mention i still have 3 plants left of the dad strain #1 and 1 big alex #1 clone 1month into flower now and my seedling black sugar and critical purple kush so happy growing and check out the 2nd grow journal that is in the begging stages as well i made the switch to coco this route and obviosuly ordered seeds so know the exact strain.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Roughly 1 month left in this grow journal my friends we have nearly reached the end and with a bang cant wait to share future griw with you all. Learn more and share the winderful knowledge ive learned first hand and what ive learned from you all.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Indica heacy bagseed left sativa heavy bagseed right ive never grew any sativa and ive really learned to appreciate plant structure this grow i love how the stems kinda lengthy exspecially with the cone shape sugar leafs near the budsites opposed to the 1 were there out and flat.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Can anyone take a shoot and tell me if this is wpm or some neen oil residue from my neem treatment i did about 4 to 5 days ago?

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    So i was just inspecting my plants before i layed down and thought i had a leaf miner but saw the caterpillar just eatting on my leafs lil shit.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Some budlets forming and some trichomes popping up starting to form a smell now too and its a lovely fruity pugnent smell cant wait to experience the full terpene profile.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    I only used it through veg cycle because i only had 1 bag of it i had alot of people say they didnt like it for cannabis but i dodnt have anyboroblens with it actually might go buy another bag use it for seedlings and veg cycle and something with a little nuits for flower and possiably veg if you wanted. The only down side to that all natural organic soil is there are big chuncks of mulch like sticks you might want to pick thru and take out. Good luck to you man and ask me anything else if i can ill reoly promptly.

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Hey dass long time no speak and thanks for the congratulations. I believe these plants have about a month month and a half left in flower maybe a little more idk i think theres some sative genetics in this strain some of the plants are pretty gangly but there looking nice and the budlets getting bigger.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Good Morning @Tdh101jr., Your plants look very nice.
    And congratulations to you and your girlfriend, .

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Whats up everyone! Sorry been gone for quite some time but man have i been busy lol. I got a few pics of the plants i have in flower for you all and well focus it on the 2 main plants that i started with that last seed that we harvested a month or so ago. Every plant in this flower is the same strain from a bagseed i smoked eith my father and there is 1 clone of the last plant harvested in there 2 i wanted to breed 1 of ea and save some seeds and learn about genetics and all that but i guess in all the research i ended up passing on my dna. Me and my gf of 4years found out shes pregnant last week! So now my man cave slash grow room slash tattoo space slash get away from her gets to be turned to a baby room now and i get kicked to the shed so i have to renovate that. I renovated the lil place weve been staying for 2 years since our slumlord wont do shit promt or at all lmao god i hate him but it took me all last month to do that got a few touch ups and im done but enough blabbing have a look!

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Well everyone plant number 1 is done after the broken branch and me cutting a cola down early for observation i was left with 4 decent colas and 43g of wet bud i just cut her down to dry then off to the jar to cure hoping i clear 14gs dry at least.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for that bit ofninfo king kush ill give it a shoot when its full blown spring but actually might do it when get back home since its cool nights warm days

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X