Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    I changed my light cycle this month to make it so the lights are ON during the night to help combat temperatures. In the day my light is off. Sometimes I will drop the hours down to 10/14 to keep the heat down also

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That'd be harvest time for me, but I don't wait for much amber to show up...

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    This thursday will be 9wks in flower idk the strain i got it from my bud man but there is a few white pistils still but most have browned as well most trichomes are milky maybe a few amber and clear

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hey tdh, how long has she been in flower? Your first picture is pretty hazy, but it looks like she still has a lot of white pistils on her? Or have they turned brown?

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Hey everyone how has it been? Ive been away the past week or 2 and will be going back to finish painting thus house this week. Anways i was going to harvest the lady 4/19 but upon my arrival 4/21 she still had some white postils and most of the trichs are still clear/milky white so figured ill give her another week or 2 while i cobtinue to flush her out. The clones in the attemp to save her genetics are doing great as well as the other 2 females that were switched to flower last week both undergoing a pretty huge strech.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    The ladies hanging out together. Anywho what do you all do during summer time when closet grows get way to hot it was 88 when i woke up in there grow spot turned on ac but its staying pretty even at 79 80.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Shes almost done guys this thursday is 8weeks of flower i might let it go another week or 2 maybe to see how much more dense i can get the nugs without harvesting to late but the trichs are looking nice and milky the house smelt strong of bud when got home today and that other big plant is in flower now aswell so 2 months and it will be done ill probably keep this thread and grow journal open till this 1 is harvested too so most the 3 plants we started at the beggining of this thread 2 of 3 will be harvested and the other 1 im using as a mother for cutting etc. Thanks everyone for following my grow and the support and info you all have shared! Get to order some strains for the 4/20 sale cant decide what to get lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Right alltatup lol my thought exactly but shoot since i had it and it dried i couldnt resist a taste test imma more then likely keep all of her usually i give my dad and select friends a sample but gonna be stingy this 1 lol.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!! That means that the rest of the bud should be even better!

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    The bud that broke off the other day now dried up it looks great and even tasted good for no cure had a great mental high and then heavy body stone i fell asleep in my recliner after the 2 bowl packs.

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    The spot where the bud fell off almost looks dead like? And thanks for the compliment kingkush and def agree shes stressed enough and 100% just trying to get her to the finish line!

Leave a comment:

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    There are times where no matter the strength of your emotions, it doesn't change a single thing. So might as well chill and sit back, light one up and enjoy the ride. That broken plant is a boss right now, just loving life and looking premium, no loss apparent.
    I think your plant is plenty stressed already so it's more important to keep her headed towards to finish. She is supposed to be dying soon, but not too soon. You will be fine, this was about what was learned along the way and your whole setup is looking better and better each week.

• Tdh101jr
    commented on 's reply
    Dag dude a 3rd of the plant id freak but your right thanks good my lano didnt break and it was only a small piece. Today i looked at her again and realised alot of my fan leafs snapped too half that snapped shriveled up and died. Shes starting to look ruff being 2weeks away. Bottom leaves starting to have nuits sucked from them then dropping my lamp on it hope i dont hurt ger yield. Another thing thought i heard about stressing them in the right way to make more resin production would like be similar to like a deer eating off a nug and it creating more terps to protect?

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    My cat broke half my manifold on one of my plants this grow, ended up wiping out 1/3rd of the entire plant!
    It never fails bro I'm just happy to hear you didn't break a light or bulb or something more costly.

• Tdh101jr
    replied

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X