• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL Ckbrew 10

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    TLDR 6 characters

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    What Going2fast said. I just cure and found at over 2 months into 3 months it was a breath of fresh air smooth and it really came on too...beats any uncured I've tried hands down.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I hate long drawn out copy an paste answers some are giving on here for simple questions and they receive a looooooooooong ass reply that no one will read. I think they like writing novels i just wish they would'nt do it here.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    replied
    I hate how most Canadians have never seen the movie Michael, and have no f...idea how to stand in line!! Make a decision (aka pick a dam line to stand in it).

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Amsterdam bans cannabis in its red light district - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Look into building a pinky and start curing your buds. No more coughing and the pinky hits hard.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    The real hippies just ground and decarbed it (in a dry frying pan) and made brownies, add nuts (and coconut) to cover any steams you miss, about a joint to a brownie. I wonder how many of them are now diabetic? These are not for the kidos!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL damn close Gingerbeard coughing till ya puke is pretty harsh

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    I thought I was reading a sob story. 😋

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal is that what you mean by a long post? There was no story. Just non sequitur missives.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate that dabbing might be causing the little whatnots in my gut. The coughing from dabbing might be putting things where they don't belong. Guess this is what I get for using it recreationally instead of medicinally.
    One of the causes for my things is coughing. Doesn't mean that's the case. But it is the only cause on the list that fits me, 100%
    Might be time to cut waaaay back and turn to corporate dope. See if I can find something that doesn't get me coughing. Might also be time to look at weed vaporizers. Thing about vaporizers is they take a lot of weed. Weed is a lot more expensive, the way I use it, than resin.
    My homemade is hard to use for edibles. When decarbed, it turns into a hard mass and melts at a relatively high temperature to mix with stuff.
    Yes, ABV weed is good for edibles. If I have to go that route I might have to go to Satan's black market weed. I don't know.
    Decarbed hash edibles? Those cute capsules some of you hippies make? That would be hardest because I cannot get high-proof for the RSO. No alcohol tinctures. No salves.
    All new equipment for processing. If I go the RSO route, I would need a vapor recovery device to recover alcohol.
    Probably switch to autos so I can cut my grow time up to two months from femmed.
    I'm still a little fuzzy how I got from the outpatient to a local cookie shop and wound up buying a shit load of cookies and brownies at a local cookie shop. From there, I don't remember anything until I turned on FOE.
    I might still be a little loopy.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    I hate that my laptop powered down today, for good.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I hate loooooong story posts LOL

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I just read a little article about ChatBOT. Are any of you 'people' actually AI creations? I will not converse with AI or look at your deep faked marijuana plants. This place is for meat sacks only!
    I am convinced the spam people get with bad grammar is written by some ChatBOT thing and blaming it on Russia. Russia is, of course guilty of bad grammar'd extortion attempts, but not as guilty.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X