Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    The little glass tubes with the fake rose in them that you could buy at gas station. The ones that tweakers blow into meth pipes...

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    No, I'm talking about a schlak...oil burner lol.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    For me a glass dick is an extraction tube. I don't want to say hot-rail. So, it sounds like you're talking along the lines of a nectar collector. Yeah, I hate those.

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    Nah put them THCA crystal's in a whistle and suck the glass dick. Its gonna hurt. You might hallucinate. Likely you'll puke instead. Don't ask.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    6 pips of my homemade chocolate containing approximately 1.2 grams of the stuff I've been dabbing. 600mg at 1:00, 600mg at 3:00. It is now, essentially, 5:30.
    A handful of dabs of the 78% (exemplary) corporate resin.
    I'm at one of my top 3 highs. You name the entourage effect, I got it. I got some in spades! Super comfortable in my cockpit, with Dabber dozing on my right.
    But goddamn if I still can't hallucinate!!!
    The only next step is to decarb and crush THC-A crystals into powder and give it a snort. Maybe snort on one of those nose opener tampon looking things that smell like eucalyptus? Get the nostrils good and open. Maybe mix it with that powdered tobacco snuff stuff? It would be like snorting a blunt, yeah?

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Happens to me all the time. Crazy. Sometimes they can't make change. Had to have a few sign a release form to shoot a bow in the range at work and they did it with an x. Don't know cursive. Just crazy.
    Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 02-23-2023, 07:22 AM.

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate............the basic lack of simple math skills of today's teens/20 something's. Yesterday I was buying oil and a filter for a John Deere diesel at a local big name auto parts establishment. Young man and young lady at the counter. Age about twenty I would guess. Older manager instructs young man to ring me up for 3 gallons of oil at 27 dollars a gallon and a 20 dollar filter. Manager walks in the back and the young man rings me up and says that will be 283 dollars........ I say excuse me. He says with a straight face again 283 dollars.
    the fact that I had to explain to them that the math was wrong in this instance on top of the fact that both of them proceeded to take out their phone and open the calculator to check...............this next generation is truly doomed.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Smelled it a few days ago and today confirmed I smelled the oft' broken major sewer line out of TJ. Still spilling off our coast and will for at least a week. I am approximately 5 miles away.
    Geographically, the elevation of my building is the highest in my city. I am 1-1/2 miles from the beach. The area about 3/4 miles, and 160° to my west is covered by a gale warning that will bring 8'-20' waves, depending on the forecast you look at. That means we will have flooding in that covered area.
    Goddamn if we aren't going to be having our city covered in TJ sewage! Houses are going to be flooded with it. Cars. Gravel yards. Lots of damage on the way. If the waves are on the higher end of the predictions, our pier will be erased.
    I might have a helluva view in a couple days!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Ooh! Put it back together and take it on an airplane!

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    You may need to notify the emergency response agencies prior to ignition

• 3Berries
    commented on 's reply
    Oh the humanity......

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Its in a metal can used for ashes in the driveway. I plan on having some fun with it later...

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I'd suggest a fire extinguisher handy if you plan on plugging it in again, and a bomb proof enclosure for your protection.

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    That's no good at all

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BATTERY.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	589041

Hearing ssssssssssssssssssssssss coming from my laptop battery

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X