Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. Racing isn't cool unless a lot of mud is involved.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    A track like that needs to be covered in mud. No place for speedy cars. Fewer cars so they can get moving and wreck like men. The audience gets covered with mud like a Gallager show.
    A figure-8 track would be a real bonus!

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    I will agree that was a bullshit race. Caught the highlights and thought the same. I've seen bigger wrecks in the Walmart parking lot.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Another way to spell MOPAR is FIAT.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I have nothing against MOPAR. I was only trying to cull a pissing contest between M and N.
    Honestly. I thought I was watching bad traffic.

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard Ohhh, now you've stepped in it. What's wrong with MOPAR ?? Although small flat tracks are for hot shoe racing, not Nascar.
    Last edited by PRIMO; 02-06-2023, 08:33 AM.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Short-track racing is for go-carts and mopeds. Not NASCAR. I just started watching racing. If this is some of the shit those people do, I might start watching golf. Maybe bowling. Announcers get all jimmy when someone wipes out for a complete 180° turn at about 30mph and praise the roll bars and cushioning of the cars' safety systems! There is more excitement on the rush-hours heavy, 3-lane in each direction road with bike and parking lanes I live above. Cars are probably as safe, they drive faster, and there is much more evident road rage. THAT my friends, is entertainment!!!
    No disdainful comments from MOPAR people, savvy?

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Lol looks like it was handled.

• Rwise
    replied
    I hate spammers like kimkella589, this person cannot be deleted fast enuf!

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have to file taxes

Budgal, I hate having to get a code via email or text on the daily to access a website. Because of fraudulent charges I'm waiting for my 3rd Citi card, then I get to enter it in my online wallets, websites, and remember the PIN and expiration date, again. And it's not because I have 237 compromised passwords on my laptop.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate that I know the sounds of the multiple scenarios of vehicle vs pedestrian collisions.

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Now that my weed is better I have to clean the vape pen a lot more often.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Been there, done that, they will thrive for it.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Way ta go Joe LOL

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm reminded every year during tax time Ckbrew

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X