Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate the new patient/doctor interview when the THC infused honey butter cooking samples start peaking.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    If you are going to grow illegal weed, do not be a dick about it.

'Cannabis crooks dumped tonnes of soil in my bedroom' (bbc.com)

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    That's what it comes down to, isn't it? If you don't like it, you can leave. There are a hundred other hungry suckers waiting to be disillusioned by their chosen profession or other dream situation. Same-same why I left school and lost the desire to become an architect.
    The silver lining was I found I was happier with design and teaching.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    You are correct, this system just plain sucks. As someone who was a cog in the machine, and now someone who needs care myself, I can tell you that everything is geared to generate billing and the "health care" is only along for the ride. The thing is that the system is so bad that the people who are in it and are actually trying to help people, yes those people do exist, are getting frustrated, burned out, and just plain abused, causing them to either find something else to do or just quit. This causes more strain on the system and furthers the problems. Insurance companies and the way care is billed for are the biggest problem.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    What's worse than a 4 week appointment just to talk to a doctor on the phone?
    Having to wait 7 weeks for an appointment that might be logistically impossible to get to!
    Goddamn do I have a lot of unPC shit to say about America's health care. God-damn-lot!
    No, don't compare your government's healthcare system to ours. I don't care. Doesn't make things any less fucked up.
    Go ahead and blame insurance companies. But you are missing a huge chunk of what is wrong: fraud. I'm all for free medical for every person on the planet. It's the little bastards who steal from the system who really fuck things up.
    7 goddamn weeks!
    Who is as enraged as I am?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Pictionary time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	623671 Click image for larger version

Name:	images (2).jpg
Views:	98
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	623672 Click image for larger version

Name:	download (3).jpg
Views:	106
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	623673

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate................
    Working on vehicles. My dad and grandad were mechanics. My brother is a mechanic. I built homes. Now I'm fleet manager.........oh the irony of life.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    There are many faults, Jef at fedups said it was the AI that did it and they'll work on it. I have my package now, the driver said he would mark this as the good address,, ya ya I have heard it all before.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    If fault is on Google, every other mistake made by misinformation provided by Google would be their fault.
    People are shirking responsibility in lieu of blaming the internet.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    And my Grandpa's both new how to read a map and street signs, but they would have had their shotguns out!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I tend to agree, but what will the courts say, and I blame google for a lot of things, but the addressing shit here is because of 911 and how they chose to divide things up which gave me a tulsa zip code setting here in crook county.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Destruction co. If the address on the paperwork was right, the on-site supervisor is to blame for not verifying an address by an actual address.
    Blaming Google is giving Google God status. Infallibility. Never question Google or God. WWGD?

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    And just how long until they completely make her whole again? And who is going to be paying for it, the destruction co or google or both?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    This is a silver lining morning. I have to find silver linings in stuff. Maybe I could pass this 'could be worse' silver lining to you. Small comfort as this does not get you your package.
    Woman's home demolished after Google Maps error (cnn.com)

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    BTW last "GPS" unit I had ended up as a speedometer for my CJ5 after trying to use it on the highway to Florida. It said "take a right, take a right, left, left left, left left" around in circles I went, then headed toward Florida it said "recalculating" and away we went!
    My daughter is lost without her GPS, I can get there faster without it, but I also know how to read street signs and can tell E, W, N, and S, my dad would have never let me drive if I could not read a map and know how to find addresses. Right up there with checking the oil, filling the gas tank and changing a flat tire.
    BTW there are 2 GPS units that do find me, they are they 2 most expensive units on the market (last time I checked)
    The package that was sent to the farm last year was mostly epsom salts, hope they enjoyed it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X