replied
    My car. I hate my car.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    OMG, me too!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Going2fast Grav Labs makes the best glass.

• Bootsy
    commented on 's reply
    awww. Just seeing this and feeling warm n fuzzy - before i go to the dikes and try to reduce the pheasant population!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You needed to clean that thing: it broke from all the grunge.

• Going2fast
    replied
    What sucks is I can't find a nice fat one like the one that came on the 24k. These are vape store cheapoes so not too bummed but it was terrible timing. Got any leads on a nice hand blown bong stem other than these?

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    replied
    Going2fast - Party foul

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    That squeaky kid on the Shriners fund raising commercials......

Leave a comment:

• KLAX
    commented on 's reply
    Well THAT sucks!

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate.......... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221201_172114583_HDR.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	581943

Leave a comment:

• Blowdout2269
    replied
    No, you gotta eat more tonight! That way your stomach is good and stretched out for ya to gorge yourself comatose tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    You know what I hate...........supper the night before Thanksgiving. It's like you want to be conservative cuz you know your going full beast mode tomorrow but you are stoned and hungry and........

Leave a comment:

• HolyHippie
    replied
    Thak God you dont live in Buffalo

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    I hate that @Booty had a hermied plant that may have pollinated the crowd okay maybe hate is too strong a word but as Mr. Horse would say “No Sir, I don’t like it!”

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise There were no roller skates involved, just shoes or boots. I had to put my arm up once while being pulled on an inner tube, almost went under the wheel well. We even had a song, 'It's time for Cars on Ice, it makes us feel so nice ..." You lost yours, I lost mine, different reasons. Treatment plant got ruined by river flooding, everything is different down there now. They have a Walleye tournament yearly, part of a circuit around the country. Brings a lot of business to town for a little while. If I didn't have pets I could rent out my house for those two weeks and make bank.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X