Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    We call it "country air" up here. Not as much as there used to be with so many farms going down but definitely still kinda pleasant on a late afternoon cruise.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Almost everything has changed in the last 35/40 years.

Indoor equipment has become available we couldn't even dream of including automation technology with internet connectivity and advanced LED grow lights, specific strains, research into optimum yields and plant health, grow mediums and nutes....

And it's all available to the home grower.

No wonder we have improved.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Our and our surround government leaders are talking to DC about getting help. It's actually a thing because of the revenue we are losing. Although, tourists don't find out the beaches are nasty until they see the signs on the beach, so we still get their money.
    I remember reading either $100,000,000 or $300,000,000 was given to TJ to spruce things up. They built a new plant to their standards and never had anyone who could run or maintain the place. Most of the money was taken by TJ politicians and contractors.
    I hate to bring up the W word, but I am imagining a wall that goes from Mexicali out to international waters. Surf and turf friendly, of course. Just enough, maybe floating, to keep their city waste to themselves.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Geeze i bet they had rashes LOL

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty much any farm poo smells alright.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    No, bullshit dont smell that bad!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Bullshit! No pun intended.

• Going2fast
    replied
    I work at sewer treatment plants. Smells like money to me. You get used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    The fog is gone. The wind has shifted to the left. With the bird sanctuary just over yonder, and the seagulls, the poo smell is much more organic.
    And... Dabber farts.

Leave a comment:

• StickyNugsAZ
    commented on 's reply
    If you have a few $ try dabbing some live rosin. I will always prefer certain quality flower as medicine but I have grown to really enjoy live rosin and plan to get a decent rosin press for next harvest.

• StickyNugsAZ
    commented on 's reply
    I had to look up the meaning of miasma.
    Its not just sewage it is all kinds of toxic waste and nasty stuff coming from the tijuana area factories thanks to nafta.
    I used to go to mission beach every year. I would cruise down to Imperial beach and it showed signs of the tijuana problem several years ago. You would think the US would force them to fix that problem as it flows into our country.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    SoOrbudgal The worst transport of illegal contraband I have personally seen was three gentlemen walking down the sidewalk getting surrounded and taken away by border patrol.
    The three were walking in full-body wet suits and nothing else. No boards, no fins, no bags.
    It might not seem odd for people to be seen walking in wet suits seeing as how this is a beach community. But they were a mile and a half inland. I can appreciate their fortitude. A FBWS can get daggum hot when not in the water.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Heck of a way to transport illegal contraband

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Had the septic tank pumped out yesterday. I can't imagine living with that smell on a regular basis.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Foggy morning. No breeze. The miasma of another 20,000 (and rising) gallons of misplaced sewage in the air. I don't know why they would tout that small amount when 35,000,000 gallons a day are spilling out.
    Only thing I can think of doing is hot-boxing my apartment. But I don't have any weed and you really can't hot-box anything when you dab.
    Goddamnit, people! It smells like shit up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you, Tijuana! Fuck you and your corruption and your incapacity to care about the way you live.
    GODDAMNIT!!!!!
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-30-2023, 10:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X