Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Great coverage. Do you increase the wattage or numbers of bulbs for flowering?
    I'm running my P300 with just the veg switch currently and I'm thinking it's getting to time to hit the plants with the full wattage.

• Flockshot
    commented on 's reply
    Very impressive plant there rockman

• rockman
    replied
    She's developing some nice buds....12 are on their way to cola land! ๐ŸธYesterday I changed bulbs to soft white (2700 K). As with Bubba 2, I've been giving only distilled water...no nutes. Very pleased so far with her vigor! ๐ŸŒฟ

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BTB, much appreciated! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Epic growth, great work.

• One.love4:20
    replied
    Plant looks great bushy little guy!! I've been thinking about flowering mine it's been about a month since i last saw yours. It's looking good. Here's my little guy.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks PuravidaC for the compliment, and glad you're enjoying the show of autos! ๐ŸŒฟ Until this coming summer when I can let natural sunshine do its miracle, autos are all that I've grown, and they have been such a pleasure! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• PuravidaC
    replied
    Holy smokes, Rockman. That little girl is growing up fast!!! Looks great! I'm really interested in watching all the auto grows you folks are doing here!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green! I'm thrilled that these autos can take the constant training and defoliation, and still keep on chugging along! ๐Ÿธ

• Green75
    replied
    Looking amazing...

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Halfway through her life, this girl just keeps getting stronger, even after a pretty hefty haircut yesterday. I've been stretching out the 4 main arms, and trying to give the 8 central growing points their own space. Should be interesting to see how she ends up! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒฟ

Leave a comment:

• One.love4:20
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah man it is looking really good. I think I'm going to try autoflower next grow.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    look forward to it, I need to do an update too, maybe tomorrow

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Good for you BTB....we both get to play with our similar branching structure! ๐Ÿ˜Š Just spread out my girl some more today...boy is she responding so quickly! When you see my next pic on Sunday I think you'll agree.๐ŸŒฟ

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    I'm bridging you and Green I think. I topped at the third like Green but removed the first node to give me 4 main branches like you. Excited to see how all these autos come out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X