Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dude make your own post cause this things like 3yrs old. And yes many here do so but start your own question post for answers or look around here tons of DWC info.

• Sonic
    replied
    Does anyone grow with hydroponic

Leave a comment:

• Nsky
    commented on 's reply
    Omg. I'm so withit. *Stares at random plant in bedroom*. Helpful....indeed. I will definetly start a grow journal when I get my seeds. Honestly...it's so uplifting to read you. Thank you!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent...enjoy the sheer ecstasy of growing when you do get started! 👍 🌱

• Nsky
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yes yes. I just have too get my fancy seeds finally...it's hard to watch and not be really growing yet. But I'm gearing up...oh yes! Really appreciate ya. Ty

• rockman
    replied
    Well thanks much Nsky! The last 2 years of doing cannabis grows has been very exciting for me, and I'm glad you found this journal helpful! 😊🌿

Leave a comment:

• Nsky
    replied
    I learned a lot reading your journey here. Ty! Impressive!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Aw shucks Beach_Town_Brit, I'm speechless! 😉

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    YAYYY!!! worms are good, at least i think. excited to try my now cooked supersoil i made...thanks for your help on that!

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Here, here, I second that emotion ... and throw in a round of "jolly good fellow" for good measure

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Bob, thanks for the congratulations! What a total joy that was when I read the newsletter! 😳
    Yes, I would like to share my outdoor grows, as this may turn out some really cool plants. 🌞
    Best to you and your gardening adventures, and hopefully multiplying worms! 🐛🐛🐛

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    hey rock, big congratulations to you!! hey are you gonna journal your outdoor grow? *please*

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Have you guys heard of Base Camp Soil by Elevation Organics? From what I'm reading, it seems to be some sort of equivalent. Local hydroshop had it so I picked up a bag.

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man I'll check it out...curious

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Green75 hey Green, I got mine from their website kindsoil.com. Wish it was a little cheaper, but all in all I found it worth the expense for indoor single plant growing.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X