Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Obi-Wan, appreciate your compliment! This girl is just looking better every day, and I'm excited to be trying this particular training method! 😊

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Looks fantastic!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Nice progress on baby Swiss Cheese.🌿 Also wanted to clarify that she is only having one topping (at 2 nodes). The 4 branches will each be allowed to grow 2 sideshoots. So along with the growing tip of each arm, there will be 12 colas to develop. No more topping. 🐸

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green....your opinion I value highly! 😊 Cool to hear of your increasing interest in autos. I've loved the self directed schedule they're on in getting to harvest! 🌸

• Green75
    replied
    Looking awesome..very vibrant

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BTB! Good luck with Bubblelicious, as well as the Blue Mystic Topping this small auto early on really required my best eyesight! 😊

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Great growth, I fear I topped my Blue Mystic auto a day too early and far too sloppily (got the growth tips I think )
    You've inspired me, I'll try and do a better topping on my Bubbleicious in the week

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Bob! 😊 She is finally moving along quickly now, and the training is fun at this point! 🌿

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    she looks outstanding, rock...so healthy looking!!!

• rockman
    replied
    After topping at the 2nd node, she is sending out 4 strong arms. Training is focused on spreading them wide, and some defoliation to keep her open to good light. 😊🌿

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    @Beach_Town_Brit...I would definitely suggest the topping, especially if the young plant is growing strongly and can quickly respond to this training. Can't say enough how enjoyable it was for me to work with a plant that was kept low and wide, allowing me to more easily provide close CFL lighting to give the auto what it needs to produce abundantly! 🌿

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    mmm ... to top or not to top ... that is the question.

I think you and Green have inspired, maybe I'll top my autos this week

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, she is quick already. This may be another real fun grow!
    That plant of yours has some strong looking leaves. You've done well!
    As far as the comment question....can't you just make another comment in the same post? I'm no expert on some of our technology marvels, and I'm just getting use to being on a forum. 😊

• One.love4:20
    commented on 's reply
    Figured it out ha! Looks like two good tops!

• One.love4:20
    replied
    Damn that's hella quick that's awesome. I might invest in trying that next time. Here's a picture from when I first got it and it was sickly. Also how do you comment on a previous comment

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X