Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    I do check out the roots Bob...mostly to see if they really needed the 5 gallon pots that I grow autos in. And yes they appear to be utilizing every bit of soil...so for now my thoughts of switching to 3 gallons have been put on hold. Since I'm growing one plant at a time (indoors) I will pay the price for a 5 pound Kind soil purchase to give everything I can to these children of mine. 🌿

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    also, Rock, do you look at the root structure too? (i mean of course after it's all over) and if so is it any different for superior/textbook training like that? just curious for curiouser's sake

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Obi....glad to hear that the photo was appreciated! When this girl is finished, it will be fun to get a pic of the stripped down frame! 😉 🌿

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Sonnyhad! It can be a fine line between training/trimming that encourages the plant, and excessive hacking that sets it back...especially with autos and their limited lifecycle. I can only say that you just need to read the plant closely at every step to see if it's strong enough to respond well. Good luck with your grows! 🌻

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Solid foundation you built there rockman, reminds me of a spider laying on it's back. The photo offers a perfect view of your training, much appreciated!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    Originally posted by Green75 View Post
    Like artwork....
    I'll say, its looking good. I'm trying to do one of those but I'm afraid to do all the cutting on her at this stage!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Why that is very sweet of you to say Bob! 🐸 Swissy will be so thrilled when I tell her... .she's always wanted to have her moment in the spotlight! 🌻🌻🌻

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    rock, that is some exquisite--*exquisite* i tell you!--training you have done there my friend.... you oughta be in pictures!! lol

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green....she's been cooperating fully, which makes it all the more fun! 😊

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Oh they will BTB, they will....and it'll be worth the wait! 🎵 Thanks for checking in!

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Your girl, lollipop
    Good to see you're getting some stretch, still waiting for my ladies to take off

• Green75
    replied
    Like artwork....

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Some good bud development since my last update. She's still responding nicely to the removal of unneeded leaves, and has a strong structure from earlier training. I really like keeping these autos low and wide, which makes the CFL lighting much easier to manage! 😊

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BTB. Just in the last 3 days she's spread out quite a bit on her own! The wattage on bulbs stays at 100 watt equivalent, and right now I've added the final number of lights on her...to 7 bulbs. Maybe later I might fit one more...training her to stay short and wide has really helped me to cover her closely with light. 🌻

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Flockshot, she's a real powerhouse!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X