Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green! I'm thrilled that this high CBD strain has produced so much medicine. 🙌 Not as stinky as they talked about...just the right amount of aroma! 🐽

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks sweetie! 🌸 I'm good with the independently wealthy, the sharing of trimming, and the tasting of our vintages! 😉 Hearts of joy especially!! 💜

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Bob....she wows me constantly! 💚

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks mate! 🐸 She's running the show now! 🌿

• Green75
    replied
    BOOM BUDS!!! Spectacular!!! :-) :-)

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    OMG!! ( I actually said oh siit) what a beautiful , incredibally beautiful grow! GEORGEOUS images!
    I have this fantasy should we all be independently wealthy, all legal including flying with branches & gear. that we gather some place comfortable and have a 24 hr trim party.We all meet, trim our stuff, shoot the shit & pack up our buds & go home...with joy in our hearts..

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    She's bloomin' gorgeous mate!

And I'm sure she's got some legs yet, really spectacular. As long as the buds are still fattening, let her run

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    ..wow!!...

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    9 weeks, and looking like another full week (or more) to finish. Some decent size colas are still filling out, and I wouldn't think of rushing this girl! 😉

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    She's gorgeous for sure, gonna be a great haul of buds. I think these journals actually help us grow better, it certainly makes me more attentive.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BTB, she turning into such a beauty, especially now that all those buds seen in the 56 day photos are filling out and getting a lovely frosting! So much current growth that I'm thinking harvest won't be for 1-2 weeks. Yes, strain seems to be making a huge difference between Cheesey and Bubba's harvest time, since I've grown both under almost identical conditions, and very similar training. When finished, this girl is going to shine as one of my most solid budding grows! 🙌

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    She's looking great, how many weeks left do you think?
    My Bubblelicous is really getting there, only a couple of weeks left, but my Blue Mystic looks a good couple of weeks behind your cheese. Is all down to strain and pheno, or do you think that training autos might perhaps speed up progress to harvest?
    I'm certainly training my second Mystic more aggressively.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green! I will definitely be happy with many smaller buds...it makes the drying much quicker! 🐸

• Green75
    replied
    I see tons of buds..!!# great lady!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    This girl Cheesey is still pumping up those buds at 8 weeks (Bubba 2 was harvested at this point!) Her stretch gave a shape that I had not originally intended, however I am very pleased with the quantity of buds she is producing throughout her frame. 😊

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X