Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    replied
    Here is the look after topping at node 2. There are now 4 main branches which I plan to keep real low, and let them split in two. Time will tell! 🌿

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    I love autos...they are quick and easy. From sprouting, my last grow was harvested on day 56...not too shabby for a very decent harvest! 😊

• One.love4:20
    replied
    Looks good I was wondering how autoflowers are to grow and what the time frame from seed where?

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Great to have your eyes on this Green! 😊 Really looking forward to training...similar to Bubba 2, but maybe a little more spread and lowering of the top two growing points. 🌿

• Green75
    replied
    I'm here for the duration...looks good already!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BTB! Hope your autos give you much growing pleasure! 😊 I was intrigued by the description on this strain...especially the smell part. Hope I didn't ask for more than I can handle in my bedroom where she's growing! 🐽

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    You're a week ahead of my autos rockman, I'll try and keep up

I was looking at that strain just yesterday, I'm sure you'll inspire me to try it.

She looks great.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    started a topic Swiss Cheese auto

Swiss Cheese auto

Well here she is, baby Swiss Cheese auto from Nirvana. She's supposed to have a cheese taste with a peppery aftertaste, and have a very strong penetrating smell when growing. 🐽 Also high in CBD and medium THC, with a powerful cerebral high. 😊 I'm growing her in a 5 gallon smartpot, using 5 lbs of Kind soil on bottom, and the top filled with Ocean Forest. As with Bubba 2, I am using as many 100 equivalent watt CFL light bulbs as I can manage to surround her with. She is quickly getting to the topping and training stage, and I am excited to see her start to take off! 🌿

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X