Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Decided autos outdoors will be my summer grow this year. I already have one GSC auto outside that’s 2wks old. Just popped 2 more and a Fastberry auto, have them under humidity domes on the deck. Using 3 gallon pots, hope they big enough. For all GSC’s I’m using FFOF mixed with perlite and I’ll be using the trio line of nutes. Planned on using FFOF for all four plants but ran out so the Fastberry turned into an experiment 🤓 For it I’m using (eye roll time) Miracle Grow Organic soil mixed with perlite and I’m going to only use water straight from the hose. Comes out at 7.0ph here at 40ppm

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks bud! The 3 autos I have going outgrew my 2x4 so I moved 2 of them outside Friday. Been keeping them under pergola where they mostly get indirect sunlight with periods of direct light but not for long periods. So far they’re doing ok

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I take them outside for watering and pics - not long - an hour?

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    How long do you leave them outside? I’ve wondered about doing this. I’m a bit farther south though, sun be fierce out there 😂

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    took one down yesterday. like 90% cloudy trichomes so i thought it would be okay. i am waiting a little longer for the other 3. i want more amber
    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1242.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	521.8 KB
ID:	519901Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1250.JPG
Views:	323
Size:	452.4 KB
ID:	519895Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1245.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	622.1 KB
ID:	519896Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1248.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	669.2 KB
ID:	519897Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1247.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	585.4 KB
ID:	519898Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1252.JPG
Views:	324
Size:	898.2 KB
ID:	519899Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1260.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	825.8 KB
ID:	519902Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1256.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	828.4 KB
ID:	519900

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    The NL runt I could only pull two little branches out for light, flowers are developing but it's staying Short. Lemon I have 4 hard wires pulling bud sites out for light, and tucking leaves. I FIMMED it the day the cat attacked the other NL, Chewy, topped early by the cat it's still pliable. I removed some bottom leaves nothing touching soil, I have hard wire on 2 sets of branches . The new tops are uneven, I pulled them open for light and to show the cat's work. It seems to have the best potential just not sure what to do with it next.

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    those are beautiful. suns good for them lower buds since they couldnt make it all the way up huh.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks

• Dannyboy58
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful buds! They cracked open about April 1 right? Just trying to remember how far ahead of mine these are... Take care of your wife and yourself bro. Best of luck with the eye surgery.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Cookies was in the sun yesterday - pics are after cutting off the yellow and dead leaves.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    My gorilla zkittlez auto has been sick and I cant fix her. She has been stunted at the budlet forming stage for couple weeks now. She only gets worse. I'm thinking of 86'n her

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    they look great

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    man my gorilla girl XL autos are about done. its like day 61 i think. breeders say 63-70. thats not far off.
    the buds are so heavy on one they are laying sideways.

Name:	101_1214.JPG
Views:	264
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	519352Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1129.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	835.0 KB
ID:	519353Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1173.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	853.1 KB
ID:	519354Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1184.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	1,017.4 KB
ID:	519356
    and the sour diesel auto

Name:	101_1199.JPG
Views:	245
Size:	868.0 KB
ID:	519355

they are finishing up nicely and fast. im impressed with the GGXL. i have the fem version on the way. Gorilla Girl Fem.
    the trichomes on the ones i checked are like 90% cloudy, 8% clear, 2% amber.

so maybe a week at least for the fastest 2. the rest i say 2 weeks. the sour diesel auto (seedsman freebie thats no more) looks like maybe even 3wks more.

i love seeing everyones autos. great job everybody.
    props to all you who do hydroponic. seems like it would be even harder.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I love Lucy (she don't care) Good luck, Canuck, be well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X