• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    They look fat and rock hard from my view. Best wishes on that surgery

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real nice for sure! The last pic is my favorite She's a beauty eh! Yes, Best of luck with everything. We'll be sending good vibes your way!!

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Plants look nice and fat! Good wishes with the surgery, via con Dios!

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    They’re looking good. Good luck with the surgery

• Canuck147
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_095157.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	519174Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_110935_1.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	519175Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_110926.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	519176Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_094947.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	519177Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_095214.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	519178Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_094931.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	519179 Lucy here - trichomes are cloudy - she's working hard to finish in her allotted time. They are all trying to finish in a hurry.

Wife's disability keeps me busier than usual - plus I'm having eye surgery next week - so.........I'll be around.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SoOrbudgal That's what I figured. Chewy isn't very late to flip lights. I went 100% on the other light because they were flowering, and I was changing positions with the pots. I'm a fair momma. I used the Flower Fuel until I knew if I should give bloom/the trio. Been feeling off for a month, fatigued, not posting when I need to but trying to keep us all alive, and cool. I'm awake until dawn, it's pretty quiet in here then.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes to the questions feed bloom first signs of budlets ( even sooner would be fine i start in early preflower mine has enough N in bloom nute an i'll add some worm casings or poo tea if it needs) and use both spectrums always when you flip 12/12 or see buds always.

• Puglover1
    replied
    NL runt and Lemon born 4/12 (8 weeks old); Chewy (NL twins) born 4/23 (6+ weeks old), separated beginning of May, on 5/8 the cat 'trained' Chewy. The full spectrum panel is on 100%, Chewy is under the KingLED1200 on veg. They're on 18/6, getting cal-mag and GH Trio 1/4th strength nutes, I only used Recharge and cal-mag Saturday night, pH 6.3.

Should I start the bloom nutes (I've only added Flower Fuel on the oldest two plants). Should I turn on both veg & bloom lights on the KingLED yet? They all need watering sooner now. Waiting on a new ceiling fan, playing with closet doors and the tower fan as the weather flips back 'n forth here. Low humidity is my worst issue, 40-45%; temps are OK, four clip fans are running.

The cat topped Chewy at age 2 weeks, two leaves are wired down, should I train the higher of the two top stems, both, or do nothing? Lemon has 4 wires pulling the budlets out for light and is growing taller; NL is a little bit taller but it's so dang tight, I pulled one budlet outward with a twisty. Do Lemon & NL look like they need nitrogen? I'd like to think that starting Chewy in the pot made a difference but Lemon is coming around. If Cat had chewed Lemon I could do a NL comparison but that's not possible now. When do autos start to stretch? TIA.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. I hope my NL runt gets a fatazz. Six weeks in flower now? Mine started at 5 weeks also.

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good Catfish22 I love the smell of fresh growing flowering weed in the morning! Any time really

• Dannyboy58
    commented on 's reply
    Catfish22 interesting. I thought they started to bloom early but sounds like our NLs are on almost the exact same schedule.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Day 36 and might I add the smell is just, damn!

• Dannyboy58
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. So your NLs are almost exactly a month ahead of mine. When did yours begin to flower?

• Catfish22
    replied
    Here are the 2 NL autos that were started March 20. First the laid down girl. Then the fata** runt!

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboy58
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	4.51 MB ID:	518825Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	4.19 MB ID:	518819 This is my 7 weeks from seed Northern Lights. I think it got stunted a bit because of the move from one hydro container to another and a little root disturbance but they're all healthy how and starting to flower and show some trichromes. i've defol'd and trained this one the hardest and it seems to not mind at all. Was about 13" tall before I started tying it down. I tied town the top two branches last night to make it all lie more flat and the colas(?) are all turned straight up to the light now.

This is my first grow and I'm obviously still learning. The setup needs improving too. Any advice or correction of terms appreciated.
    Last edited by Dannyboy58; 06-06-2021, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X