Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I do the same thing and defoliate autos way too hard. Believe I’m stuck in the photo mindset where you really strip the plant down but with autos it seems they do best if you only take what’s needed. That’s my conclusion from looking at everyone else’s autos, not my own lol

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking colas

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I defoliate a lot in the preflowering stage and into the first part of the flowers stretch - once they want to work solely on their buds they produce 3 finger leaves and after you cut them off the plant usually doesn't make more leaves cuz it's wants to work on the buds.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    These are 2 of my 5 autos i got going on 3/5/21 I count when i see the sprout emerge from the soil with my autos. Of course these would of been better quaility & quantity if i'd used 3gal pots. But i tried a SOG in my 3x3 with 7 ( 2 were males reg. seeds ) so got down to 5. Outdoor tent, no heat except from chicken lamp and 2 450r old vipars running 20/4. So not a great enviornment. This past week all of them look pretty good not big as some I've grown in the folgers, these are 14-16" smell lovely been sitting them on the roof for 7 days now 80+f days 45f nights an they are OK. Other 3 still in the tent. I tried to just LST but did'nt like it so i set them free and just anchored down their branches and now they are all released. I think these may be finished about the same time my photos will be on the 31st. Then i think i'm quitting indoor for summer just gonna run photos outdoors, but who knows??

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    HobbitGDF i do when the budlets start forming on my autos i'll remove the biggest fans. Then after they start stretching only the ones blocking bud sites and those that get yellow from age.

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    do you guys defoliate while you go or do you do it on a certain week in whatever stage of growth?

i defoliate whenever i see one i want gone. sometimes i get carried away and stunt the plant or screw up the flower stretch. It happens to me sometimes so im trying to be more conscious of when and how many i take at one time..

here is the veg/auto tent

back 2 are gorilla girl XL auto, one in front of fan is same thing and so is the bottom left, in front of it is the sour diesel auto.
    bottom right 2 are strawberry pie auto and on top of them is gorilla zkittlez auto
    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0604.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	722.8 KB
ID:	515788

im trying to keep mites out of here. i have mites of some kind in my flower tent.

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    man those got good height on them. great job. i am hoping my gorilla girls will stretch a little more but i believe they done tho.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Two good questions that I really can't answer - only thing I measure is how far away the light is and I don't really pay attention to how old they are - cuz topping and LST slows them down from how long the seed producers say they will grow.
    Sorry

• PLreef
    replied
    Awesome tutorial Canuck147. Thank your from all us auto growers. We expect no less from you. 🤪 I read all 8 pages just not but maybe I missed it about how tall were they before the first budletts started showing and how old were they when they started flower?

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice. There are bud sites everywhere, top to bottom. Good work...all of you.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Well thank you kindly!!! I appreciate the encouragement 😎

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    nope - nothing like that

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Are you going to have to supercrop her?

• Canuck147
    replied
    Plant pistils are recovering nicely - fed them with nutes today - Bruce lost a few leaves - Lucy had a couple of branches pulled away from their stem - only thing the leggy Cookies is doing is packing the weight on her buds frostiness is happening

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_100754.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.51 MB ID:	515610Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_100329.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	515611Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_100819.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	515612Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_100834.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	515613Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_095621.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.27 MB ID:	515614Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_100346.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.26 MB ID:	515615Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_100317.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	515616Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_095545.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.90 MB ID:	515617Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_095537.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.63 MB ID:	515618Click image for larger version  Name:	20210517_095524.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.92 MB ID:	515619

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Really great looking plants - I'd be very happy with those.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X