• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    It's all good

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for the crappy pics can't get good closeups blurry

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Nothing like training practice on males LOL figures. Not tossed yet but 2 more days all should show there sex better.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking much better than my auto grow these are reg. seeds and not real good luck with getting fems. Out of 4 i got 2 males and 1 looking male maybe 1 female. I should of just tossed them wasted time not doing fems. La berry fruita 6 seed replacements 4 more males.

• Canuck147
    replied
    They're doing so well with the full strength nutes we decided to water and feed them with the same nutes. They all lost a few leaves.

Lucy

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_102728.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	509696Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_102717.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	509697

Bruce

Name:	20210422_102243.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	509698Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_102255.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	509699

Cookies

Name:	20210422_102119.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	509700Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_102159.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	509701

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    It's either 10 or 12 gauge electrical wire man

• Sylvester
    commented on 's reply
    They look great Catfish22 🙌🏻 Learning for my first auto grow..
    I know they can take 18/6 all grow, do you take flower hours down to 12/12?
    Happy growing, thanks.

• Sylvester
    commented on 's reply
    That's the remedy I used as don't have smart cloth pots yet.
    Can you tell me are those special hooks or thick garden training wire? Canuck147

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Tent broken down and cleaned with bleach - did that - but I'll keep wiping it down every chance I get. I don't accidently lose the tops of my plants - I deliberatley cut them off

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    I go around the pot with a paper hole puncher and punch a bunch of hole out and then you can tie to them

• Woodsman67
    replied
    I definitely want to see auto training. So far, out of my dozen or so autos, I have accidently broke the top off of 2 around 3 to 4 weeks grow. One went one to produce massive flowers, one just couldn't really recover. So my interest is piqued. I also have questions on WPM. I am in Missouri. Grow outside and you'll have some form of mildew at some point due to high humidity here and tons of mold and mildew spores everywhere. But indoors it has never been an issue. I am wondering if control of the reasons you have wpm wouldn't be better than sprays. Like complete tear down and clean everything with bleach, sorry if I came on board late and missed that detail, for me I have to do it every 6 months, it has made a difference. Looking forward to seeing how flowers turn out

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    2 Amnesia haze auto,1 sickly dark devil auto, 3 la berry fruita females won't use outdoor for autos again in winter to difficult for me to keep temps up in a screen in patio. 40f on temp gage in the tent it's 60f. Also won't use the folgers cont. anymore unless i have dwarf seeds. Had not trained any do to enviornment.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I tried to scrog my last autos and I removed the screen after a week. Once autos start to flower the get hard really quick so the screen was holding them back. The tomato ring on its own made itself useful to keep everything spread out

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    No scrog - I like being able to take my plants out of the tent - not having them held down where it's nearly impossible to trim.

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    What the heck Canuck, go Full Monty and drop one of those little bboyfromwayback scrog screens on top!

You've clearly got command of these autos enough to train them under the screen and it should be less stressful than additional LST anyways. Set a Little 18"x18" grid at leaf level & just keep tuckin shoots under the screen till they won't let you anymore?

Everyone bitches about how "Fast" autos are, but you've shown that they can be trained without problems. And you're obviously babysitting these little ones assiduously.

Great experiment, Never seen it done before...
    Last edited by grouchyoldman; 04-21-2021, 08:49 AM. Reason: Clarity & erudition...

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X