Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Vent away - get your boys some responsibility to grow with you.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    no - nutes and molasses are used as well.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    This is my 2 sativa autos approaching 10wks from seed sprout. These have been in a poor enviornment since the start. Outdoor tent huge temps swings, unheated only 2 old vipar 450. They also spent a week outdoors on the roof cause weather was great now back in the tent cause friggin winter came back LOL. But for what they are i'm gonna be happy with having alittle sativa to smoke. Got those 3 La Berry Fruita autos in with them same seed company as this. They are not going to be huge harvest either. Now under the right conditions these would of done way better so it's me the grower who allowed low results, not the breeder just sayin i've got a lack of motivation going on with growing MJ plants, it's a bunch of stuff just feeling uninterested. So now i'm just waiting to harvest all the blooming and close down these tents that have been going full time for 16months gawwwd i do need a break.

Sorry to vent so much on this thread Canuck147 it just flowed.....I'm ready for less responsibilities and more outdoor projects, Thanks Covid.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Buds are getting fat. Are those like Costco-size Folger's cans, or just regular?

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Hey I forget.

Do you only feed in tea method?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 HI, I have removed some low leaves already. The NL stem is getting more firm, harder to manipulate each day; I can still bend the Lemon more easily. NL-Chewy is growing nice looking new leaves, the cat opened up that one rather well; that bereaved twin has been through some things, might end up being the best.

I found a wire shelf, little narrower and shorter, and I have 4 bed risers maybe 6" tall, at most. I was thinking about raising the pots overnight while it's a little cooler and see what they look like in the morning - thoughts? They're not real close, and still on veg lights only. Oh, would you leave it alone and wait, or trim more? Thank you.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I found the northern lights and lemon wanted cal-mag. I am using 4ml of Calimagic per gallon. I had the same spots the first time and this run not so far.

I would remove the leaves in the dirt. You really end up removing all the leaves that would be growing "down" after you bend it over. There won't be room for them once you get it laid down.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Jeebus. I've been under the weather but I must be getting better. I just now realized why Lucy is named Lucy, duh. Buds are really growing, they look so nice outside for pictures. 90's & high humidity forecast here for the weekend, I'll be trying to make my girls comfortable until next week.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I already have ... not sure how many big leaves I can remove right now. On the Lemon, if I trained the middle node, or the one above, the big leaf would still be on the dirt. Cut off the leaf tips?? There's so much new growth on the stems. Going to up the CalMag on the NLs. I have to look at pics for the Lemon ... did yours need extra N? Few small rusty/brown places on leaves. Thanks!

• Canuck147
    replied
    Took the girls outside for tea - been leaving the scissors in the cupboard - so Lucy and Bruce are pretty bushy - Cookies is filling out nicely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210520_105402.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	516110Click image for larger version

Name:	20210520_105926.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	516111Click image for larger version

Name:	20210520_105920.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	516112Click image for larger version

Name:	20210520_105352.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	516113Click image for larger version

Name:	20210520_105331.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	516114
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Either leave it alone - hoping that she'll grow up and help herself - or - trim some leaves laying on the soil.

• Catfish22
    replied
    Your going to need to remove the leaves that will be on the bottom side anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    The Lemon is growing well and I could grab new growth and a leaf to train but if I tie them down the bottom leaves will be in the dirt. I still have veg lights on 24/7, they've been in pots 4.5 weeks. I don't know what to do with the all the growth on the stems under the low-lying leaves, tight nodes. I bend stems, turn pots and tuck leaves whenever I can, to expose new growth. The poor twin that the cat chewed is looking bigger today. More pics this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I have what i think is perfect spot up there on the roof for early spring/summer auto grows. This week temps have really cooled from 80 to 60's so they are back in the porch tent under 20/4. I get about 14hrs of direct sun up there right now. Overnight temps in the low 40's so back indoors they come. They have less than 3wks left till harvest and are on trich patrol

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    On the roof, that’s awesome!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X