• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Lucky you now your gonna grow big big ones like da pros

• swegrow
    replied
    Got myself another light. 250w LED from HLG. Heard alot of good things about their lights. This will be fun!

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Trying out the quadline technique on one of my mystery autos. She just kept going. Day 1 and day 4.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Grown tobacco for the first year. Should not harvest for a couple of weeks in a perfect worlds but the caterpillars where about to eat it all so cut it down prematurely.

Im looking forward (and making plans!) to next years outdoor grow projects already. It will be a looooong winter!
    Last edited by swegrow; 08-19-2020, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Growing good with some minor problems on the road. Thanks to you all for always helping out!

Last edited by swegrow; 08-16-2020, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well i took it this morning so it's over for that one now the other 2 of the same will come down as they get amber i hope. Today was exactly 80days from seed, LOL i think. So i just took it all cloudy with a little bit of amber on a few buds not alot but it's cloudy we need the weed i got 1oz left of homegrown. I limit my buys i hate to buy weed and we are not keeping up and don't have any fall back. Maybe these just don't amber up like some others i've grown hell i don't know.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal - Mine turned amber almost overnight so keep checking! I harvested that phat one yesterday and the wet weight was 174 grams after a wet trim! Thats just above 6 oz! -Cant wait for the buds to dry and cure now =)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dang that big cola with the can pic well i'm still going with mine and they are still fattening WTF these things need to get outta my face and into our jars sooner than later. I checked again today and cloudy no amber on the orange haired one that's got nothing but sticky curly orange hairs cloudy for over a week. Uggggggg i'm doing the deed i swear on a large pepperoni easy on the sause extra cheese pizza and a beer

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I can't really say they all grow so different these hybrid strain autos. I really think it's the climate and temps that are helping me with these autos outdoors. And me not doing to much to them which is hard because i play with the damn photos so much. But others will disagree so it's techniques and tweeks for individual growers to be successful.

• swegrow
    replied
    Auto ultimates are starting to flower. A little bit burnt and I will ease back on the nutes from now on. Its a sensitive strain compared to others it seems. No training at all on this one, for a test. Fun grow!

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, maybe. Had a couple of real short and stubby autos but they where mostly thick and heavy buds.

• Daskahn
    replied
    Makes me wonder if smaller is better with mine the smaller they were the bigger and denser the bud maybe like medium?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Geeze what a bud that's great looking LOL

• swegrow
    replied
    SoOrbudgal Its a very small plant, but most off it is flower =)

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    How big around is that cola? Is it pop can size? I'm aiming for one of those in a auto grow LOL just to know i did it at least once LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X